Phil from 15 Minute Guitar Practiceis creating videos to help guitarists like you join the dots
Select a membership level
Thanks for your support! This gives you:
• Early access to video content
• Your name at the end of my videos
• Exclusive access to the Being Jimi podcast – stories from the road from a Jimi Hendrix Tribute Show performer
For a little bit more you get:
• Everything in the Bronze tier plus;
• Private access to my vault of tabs and charts I've transcribed over the years
• The opportunity to request content for upcoming videos
• Exclusive bundle deal discounts on my courses (at least 20%)
I'm Phil and I live in New Zealand. I play in a Jimi Hendrix Tribute Show (that's me on stage above) and I teach guitar. I mainly teach students who have been playing for 10 years but aren't where they feel they should be. I'm here to walk you through some guitar stuff without confusing you.
Here's a recent quote: "Really well thought out and taught lesson! Remarkably clear and concise.
Thanks for taking the time to spread this info out here! "
I'm keen to reach as many "10 year veteran guitar newbies" to help them level up and join the dots in their playing. And with your patronage, I can. Thanks.
Check out my YouTube Channel
And browse the guitar courses I have created