Australian Hunting Podcastis creating Podcasts
Select a membership level
- A free AHP sticker on your first month
- Patrons will get exclusive early access to all podcasts via downloaded link 48 hours(minimum) prior to anyone else.
- Sneak Peaks of upcoming guests
- Ask your questions of AHP guests
- Exclusive never before released audio sound bytes
- First dibs on any new merchandise sales
- Contact me anytime with questions
- All benefits of previous tiers
- Direct questions and input to guests as a priority
- Guests of your choice for me to interview (if they agree)
- My personal phone number to discuss topics of interest
- Appearance on the show if you desire
- Personal shout outs on the show
- Facebook shouts out of top tier fans
Initially the concept of the radio shows development was for its Host Jason Selmes who wanted to speak with professionals first hand so he could gather the experience to become a better hunter and shooter himself. Jason then decided the share with this valuable information with people all over the world so that they can become better hunters, shooters and fisherman. The Australian Hunting Podcast was born!
The show is recorded in Jason’s home studio where it distributed globally across the internet. Jason uses professional microphones and recording equipment to give you the best sounding podcast possible.
The Australian Hunting Podcast has listeners all over Australia from the city to rural areas across Australia. Jason has received emails from listeners overseas from places such as Canada, Sweden, Japan and South Africa.
Each week more and more listeners are tuning in to the Australian Hunting Podcast to hear guest speakers being interviewed on all aspects of hunting, shooting and fishing.
The Australian Hunting Podcast receives over 40,000 downloads per month. This makes The Australian Hunting Podcast the most downloaded radio show on hunting, shooting, and Fishing in Australia. AHP is rated the number 1 podcast in the outdoor category for Australia on iTunes.