Patches, Yoska & Esmeraldais creating a bit of an odd adventure.
All who support us here on Patreon receive all updates! We appreciate your support and aim to keep you in the loop... create a bit of enjoyment in your inbox. Thank you for all you have done to support us!
* Access to all ofPatreon feed
* Name on Sponsorship page of jaclynheyen.com
(if you signed up before April 1, 2018 the postcards will still be sent monthly for as long as you pledge.)
About Patches, Yoska & Esmeralda
Join me as I recall adventures: the good, the bad and the what the hell was that. Figuring out if one can truly live outside the clutches of society, is there true freedom. What it is like to be a woman living a life most men dream about.
Also watch adventures of Yoska Love the chiweenie, the Silkie Chicken named Esmeralda the Biker Chick, Blue the motorcycle, TicTac the teardrop trailer and I as we research and raise money to rebuild our home into a more environmentally, sustainable life on the road like no other. Letting life lead.
What will your pledge support?
- Support us going further into zero waste and a self sustaining traveling crew.
- Rebuilding Blue into an electric, solar charged motorcycle
- Updates to TicTac for a more sustainable home
- Funding for:
- Book about my life
- Children’s book about Yoska and Esmeralda
- Interactive website about our travels, Yoska & Esmeralda and sustainability for young audiences
- Weekly professionally edited video series about our life, travels, sustainability
What does your pledge do for you?
- You get to follow our travels and adventures.
- You will learn how we are working towards a self sustaining, simple lifestyle.
- Many stories you may not believe but are a normal everyday occurrence to us.
- Opening the portal to ideas of other ways of living that might interest you.
- Watching the coolest dog and chicken grow and have their own little mini adventures in a life together.
Why is this important to me?
- I believe as a woman, who lives life differently, it is important to share my life, goals and struggles to inspire other women to live their dreams.
- The environment is important to me. I love the outdoors and I want to do my part to educate and live a life that is sustainable, uses renewable resources and is environmentally friendly.
What do I hope to accomplish?
- Inspire people to follow their dreams, live as who they are and believe that no matter their gender, race or sexuality they are important and can make a difference in the world.
- Show the world how one can be sustainable with little space and little money
- Empower the people to take control of their environment and show them they can protect the environment for future generations.
- Gaining acceptance for those who choose or need to live differently.
There are many ways to support our adventure:
- Become a Patron for as little as $1 a month.
- Make a one time donation on PayPal
- Check out our Amazon Wish List
- Become a Sponsor by emailing [email protected]
- Share our adventure with your friends!
For media, booking and sponsorship inquiries email [email protected]
Thank you for your support!
BlueRoad in the News:
Record-setting woman stops in JC on journey around country, Alix Kunkle, Junction City The Daily Union, June 6, 2018.
Harley Davidson Camper Rig/Mongolian Stepperally For Rangers, Adventure Rider Radio, May 31, 2018.
Life on the Road with Jackie Heyen - Visit Alabama Hills, Biker News Online, February 1, 2018
The Tiny Beauty of Teardrop Trailers, ROVA Magazine, Adventure Two Summer 2017
Women in Tears by Sarah Tucker, Cool Tears Magazine, February 24, 2017
Interview by Dallas on Wild Ride Radio, July 10, 2016
The Decision to Live on the Road by Remote Leigh, December 16, 2016
Jaclyn Heyen - artystka w podróży by Edyta Wrucha, May 16, 2016
Motoress Magazine:Woman Motorcycle Rider Opts for Life on her Harley Davidson with Trailer in Tow, July 2015
CheapRVLiving.com guest blog: Part 1 and Part 2, April 29, 2015
Spell Breaking: Remembered Ways of Being, Essay titled "BlueRoad", October 23, 2013
Pauline Oliveros mentioning Jaclyn Heyen’s work in her Tate Modern event, "Her Noise", May 3, 2012.