Brendan Milburnis creating a song a week.
Select a membership level
most excellent supporter
You're giving me $1 a song? You rock!
- Join the patron community
- Patron-only content feed
- Stories behind the songs I make
- a public thank-you on twitter
- free download of "Beautiful Poison Demos," "Making an Omelet," and "Mercy Watson Goes For A Ride," unavailable elsewhere.
mack daddy supporter
$3 a song? You are the bomb. I am doing all of the above plus you can have the priceless knowledge that you just bought me 1/2 of a bag of coffee beans from the local grocery store.
- Early access to my work
whoa, nelly supporter
really? $5 a song? I'm knocked out! I'm doing all of the above plus I'm shouting from the rooftop that the parking gods should smile on you for the duration of your patronage.
- Tutorial & process videos - how I do this stuff.
hey, now! badass supporter
$10 a song? You are a serious appreciator, and I seriously appreciate it. I will give you all of the above, plus you can have one (1) free half-hour phone or skype consultation - per six month period that you are a patron at this level - on any song that you're writing that you want help with or a new perspective on.
- 1 half-hour video conference every six months
- Monthly Q&A
About Brendan Milburn
Here's why you want to be my patron...
I have always wanted to do this. To make a song a week. But I have been too afraid.
I’m halfway through my life, and I’m choosing to stop being afraid.
I’m through with being afraid of:
- what other people think of me.
- saying or doing the wrong thing.
- not measuring up to other people’s standards.
- writing a bad song.
- playing a lousy solo.
- cooking a mediocre breakfast for my extraordinarily-picky-eater son.
I have come to realize that I don’t have time to waste anymore and I have a lot of things to make and say and do before I go, and I’m finally ready to start making and saying and doing them.
I mean, what are we all waiting for, anyway? The right time to come along?
Life is short. Make things. Kiss your kids. Ask that girl out on a date. Break everything apart and rebuild it better if you have to.
Throw me a buck or two if you like what I'm making. And go out there and be fearless.
$149 of $250 per song
7 of 9
If y'all are giving me $250 per song (and I'm keeping up the song-a-week plan), then I can buy groceries for me and my family! Woot!