Broknex Alaska Outdoors

Broknex Alaska Outdoors

is creating YouTube Videos

2

patrons

$2

per month
Welcome!  We are Broknex Alaska Outdoors and our goal is to bring Alaska into your home!  Join our adventures as we explore and share our lives with you.  Alaska holds a special place in the imaginations and hearts of almost everyone on this little planet as it truly is one of the last wild places, and with so much to see and experience, it is our wish to film it all!  We are constantly exploring on ATV's, river boats, and airboats to play, fish, and feed our families off this great land and we always bring a camera along to capture the experience.  Life in Alaska is not easy, but is sure is fun!  

Join us and be part of this adventure!  We are all Broknex!  Patreons will have exclusive access to this experience and we will have live streams and hang outs for members only, contests for members only, and even opportunities to come hang out with us here in Alaska!
Tiers
MiniBike
$1 or more per month
Thank you so much for joining Broknex!

So what do you get for your $1 you ask?


> Access to Broknex Patreon exclusive posts

Three Wheeler
$2 or more per month
Thank you so much for joining Broknex!

So what do you get for your $2 you ask?


> Access to Broknex Patreon exclusive posts

> Your name in the Credits on evey video while active!

Quadzilla!
$5 or more per month
Thank you so much for joining Broknex!  Now you're getting serious about making sure Broknex will be the best channel on YouTube!

So what do you get for your $5 you ask?


> Access to Broknex Patreon exclusive posts

> Your name in the Credits on evey video while active!

> A Broknex Sticker

> A hand written, heart felt Thank You from us

> Access to Member only Chats, Hangouts, and Q&A'a

Alaskan Adventurer
$25 or more per month
Now you're getting serious about being that producer level supporter!  Here's what you get for your hard earned $25


> All the above tier benefits AND


> Your name can be entered into our ANNUAL drawing for you to come hang out with us here in Alaska!  One lucky couple will be invited to stay in our homes, hang out and ride with us, sing songs around the Alaskan campfire and have an amazing Alaskan Adventure of your own.  All you have to do is get here, and we'll take care of the rest.

Sourdough Explorer
$50 or more per month
Now you're getting serious about being that producer level supporter!  Here's what you get for your hard earned $25


> All the above tier benefits AND


> TWO enteries into our ANNUAL drawing for you to come hang out with us here in Alaska!  One lucky couple will be invited to stay in our homes, hang out and ride with us, sing songs around the Alaskan campfire and have an amazing Alaskan Adventure of your own.  All you have to do is get here, and we'll take care of the rest.


> Your name in the BEGINNING of every video while in effect!


> Previously unreleased copies of Broknex 1, 2 and 3 on DVD!

Goals
$2 of $100 per month
If Broknex can get to $100 per month, we'll be able to afford better camera gear to make our videos even more amazing!
1 of 1
Welcome!  We are Broknex Alaska Outdoors and our goal is to bring Alaska into your home!  Join our adventures as we explore and share our lives with you.  Alaska holds a special place in the imaginations and hearts of almost everyone on this little planet as it truly is one of the last wild places, and with so much to see and experience, it is our wish to film it all!  We are constantly exploring on ATV's, river boats, and airboats to play, fish, and feed our families off this great land and we always bring a camera along to capture the experience.  Life in Alaska is not easy, but is sure is fun!  

Join us and be part of this adventure!  We are all Broknex!  Patreons will have exclusive access to this experience and we will have live streams and hang outs for members only, contests for members only, and even opportunities to come hang out with us here in Alaska!

Recent posts by Broknex Alaska Outdoors

Tiers
MiniBike
$1 or more per month
Thank you so much for joining Broknex!

So what do you get for your $1 you ask?


> Access to Broknex Patreon exclusive posts

Three Wheeler
$2 or more per month
Thank you so much for joining Broknex!

So what do you get for your $2 you ask?


> Access to Broknex Patreon exclusive posts

> Your name in the Credits on evey video while active!

Quadzilla!
$5 or more per month
Thank you so much for joining Broknex!  Now you're getting serious about making sure Broknex will be the best channel on YouTube!

So what do you get for your $5 you ask?


> Access to Broknex Patreon exclusive posts

> Your name in the Credits on evey video while active!

> A Broknex Sticker

> A hand written, heart felt Thank You from us

> Access to Member only Chats, Hangouts, and Q&A'a

Alaskan Adventurer
$25 or more per month
Now you're getting serious about being that producer level supporter!  Here's what you get for your hard earned $25


> All the above tier benefits AND


> Your name can be entered into our ANNUAL drawing for you to come hang out with us here in Alaska!  One lucky couple will be invited to stay in our homes, hang out and ride with us, sing songs around the Alaskan campfire and have an amazing Alaskan Adventure of your own.  All you have to do is get here, and we'll take care of the rest.

Sourdough Explorer
$50 or more per month
Now you're getting serious about being that producer level supporter!  Here's what you get for your hard earned $25


> All the above tier benefits AND


> TWO enteries into our ANNUAL drawing for you to come hang out with us here in Alaska!  One lucky couple will be invited to stay in our homes, hang out and ride with us, sing songs around the Alaskan campfire and have an amazing Alaskan Adventure of your own.  All you have to do is get here, and we'll take care of the rest.


> Your name in the BEGINNING of every video while in effect!


> Previously unreleased copies of Broknex 1, 2 and 3 on DVD!