The Can't Make This Up History Podcastis creating a Podcast
You know your way around history, and your family knows to get you a stack of history books for every Christmas and birthday.
As the Armchair Historian, you will gain:
- 24 hour early access to CMTU episodes
- receive a Welcome Package with two CMTU bookmarks
- posts keeping you informed of the upcoming episode schedule on the podcast
- a thank you on Twitter and Instagram.
No longer content to simply read about history, you've hit the beach to find it for yourself.
As the Guy at the Beach with a Metal Detector, you will receive all lower tier benefits plus:
- access to bonus episodes through our Patreon series Alternate Histories
- voting for what guests should be featured on Patrons' Pick Episodes in June, September, December, and March.
- an on air thank you from me on the next episode of the Can't Make This Up History Podcast.
It's not LARPing, it's living history dammit! You sleep in the woods in your homemade regimental uniform and stand at the ready to call out the farbs for their store-bought trousers.
As the Hardcore Battlefield Re-enactor, you will receive all lower tier benefits plus:
- access to bonus CMTU Beyond listener Q&A minisodes