DynamiVoxis creating Resources and servies for the vocal synth community.
Select a membership level
A dollar can make a difference!
While we can't give you any specific perks, your dollar will go towards paying for bills and improving services for EVERYONE!
The more people who join, the better things get for patrons and non-patrons alike.
You'll also get access to the patron-only category on https://forum.vocalsynth.io.
Aww, you really didn't have to!
Your generosity will make things even easier as we roll out updates and fixes.
We'll also upgrade your audio.vocalsynth.io account to "pro", so you can share even more of the content you create!
You get everything that $1 tier gets plus a heart (❤️) (not for medical use).
You're helping more than you know!
Trust us, you're a massive help and it all goes back to you guys!
As thanks, We'll mix a cover for you if you'd like! You get everything before too of course.
DynamiVox, in addition to its own private projects, offers and handles the following:
- The VocalSynth.io network
- Vocalsynth Forum - A Social Forum community for all walks of the vocal synth community.
- My Vocalsynth - Our community-only Nextcloud instance; offering safe storage and much more to our users! (You log in with your DynamiVox account!)
- Vocalsynth Audio - An audio sharing platform for everyone to showoff their skills
- Vocalsynth Wiki - Just the place to find out and write about different types of vocal synths from history.
- UTAU tutoring services
- Sample pack production
- Various disc printing services
Funds from this Patreon would go toward the development and maintenance of all our services, as well as granting us the ability to pursue new and exciting projects for the vocal synth community.
Examples of future projects that we may pursue include:
- DyVa: A way to easily access and evaluate UTAU voicebanks before you download them.
- DiRS: A series of standardized recording lists based on multiple languages, designed to be accessible to users of all dialects.
- VSG: a platform on which community members would have a centralized site to share vocal synth art.