Wendy Shinyo Haylettis creating podcasting and blogs
Select a membership level
- Special bonus podcasts for members only, that will not be public.
- 2 blog sections with articles, blogs, and Dharma Glimpses from Senseis Wendy Shinyo Haylett, and Levi Shinyo Walbert.
- Links to private YouTube videos and Live feeds on our new YouTube channel.
- A private, secret Facebook group for those who still prefer Facebook.
- Your questions featured on a regular ask-me-anything podcast.
Everyday Sangha Member
Our sangha meets twice monthly for a 60-minute Zoom video conference, plus there is an associated PRIVATE Facebook group for Everyday Sangha members ONLY.
- Our sangha meetings center around a specific practice or reflection for about the first half of the hour, with time for more free-flow questions and discussion at the end.
- As an active, participating sangha member, you are automatically a member of the Membership Community. The sangha meetings are scheduled for Thursday evenings at 7:30PM Eastern (U.S.).
- Once I have received your donation, we will send you an email invite to enter the Everyday Sangha area on the Everyday Buddhism website, where you will see the private / secret Facebook group invite, the Everyday Sangha schedule, Zoom invite, and links to previous recorded Dharma Talks from the Everyday Sangha meetings.
I am a Buddhist teacher and lay minister with The Bright Dawn Center of Oneness Buddhism, author of the book Everyday Buddhism: Real-Life Buddhist Teachings & Practices for Real Change, and a career and mindfulness coach. In my podcast I share the "tips and tricks" found in Buddhist teachings to help make your professional and personal life better ... everyday! I have been practicing Buddhism for 25+ years and it has been a major help in making each day better than the day before.
I love to connect one-to-one. This podcast helps me share the "tips and tricks" of everyday Buddhism at an individual listening level with many more than I can reach without it. Since I launched the podcast in late June, I have received lots of email and messages from listeners that have deeply touched me and demonstrated that what the podcast offers is needed and valuable.
Listeners consistently reach out with comments about how much the podcast helps them, saying that it:
* Helped bring more meaning into their lives...
* Brought them more peace and acceptance...
* How mindfulness and non-attachment got them through tough days...
* How the podcast was "a match struck in the dark"...
* How the podcast is relatable to our lives "here and now"
* ... and asking me to "never stop!"
It seems clear that this venture is a mission with a purpose that goes beyond what I imagined. But I need your help to keep this podcast, the Everyday Sangha, and other initiatives going! I'm 100% independent in this labor of love and the time I dedicate to it comes from my hours as a coach ... and the money it takes to fund the hosting, web sites, and other infrastructure is coming out of my own pocket.
Your support would mean the world to me and to my listeners! Help be a part of it. Help others get their minds clearer and make their days happier by supporting the work of this podcast!
Thank you for your support!
1 of 2
At $200 per month in patron support, I can devote more time to create and produce more frequent bonus content like "Ask-Me-Anything" shows featuring your questions.
Recent posts by Wendy Shinyo Haylett
How it works
Get started in 2 minutes
Choose a membership
Add a payment method