Hadesis creating Writing Workshops
Email me a 2,000 word exert, and I will read over it! ・ω・
Commentary will only be which Close Teaching Level it qualifies for.
Send me a 2,000 word sample of your work, and I will help craft it further with you. This tier is for writers who are well on their way and only need a few changes.
PLEASE DO NOT PLEDGE MORE THAN A DOLLAR
As Patreon does not have a one-off payment system, when you are a patron, message me, and we will sort out the Quotes\Teachings etc separately via my paypal. Everything else is as priced (e.g a quote is $2, not $2 p/m)**. I will announce each job and whether I am available for jobs on the Patreon feed.
**Apart from Lessons.
Sorry if it's a bit confusing, but I would love to teach you! ◕ᴗ◕
Who teaches creative writing? Not many people, and in my experience, good teachers are hard to come by. I have had my share of people who charge but obviously don't read my writing (from their commentary) paired with unhelpful tips.
I have years and years of experience writing, and I want to teach you!
English isn't your first language
You are starting your creative journey
You simply want to improve your writing/grammar/editing
I am here for you! I have excellent reviews on Scribo and have also attained 3rd Prize in a Silverwood-Kobo Publishing competition in the UK.
- I cannot teach those who do not wish to learn
- Nobody is the One Voice of Creativity; some things will work, some things won't - I want to find what works for you.
- I can only work at certain times of year, with a certain workload. I will post to let you know.
- I am NOT an editor. I will not go through and edit works for you. I will add notes. Part of learning is practical application. Feel free to resubmit exerts for another quote.
I will NOT read:
- Racist content
- Homophobic\LGBTQA-phobic content.
- Sexist content.
- Illegible content (e.g i getz in2 car nd walk my dge home)
I will however:
- Give constructive criticism in an encouraging manner - stories and creativity are a part of us, and having that criticized can hurt.
- Colour co-ordinate commentary and not use red. We associate red with negativity, and learning should never be a negative experience.
- Respect your ideas. You all have wonderful ideas, however not everyone can express them as well as others.
- Try and make jokes. They may be lame.