Hyacintho Luna Aurais creating waves on the Blue Moon Breeze
This level is your way of saying you enjoy our adventure and want the adventure to continue. We are thankful to each and every one of you!
Patreon only content.
- invites to meetups are open to all levels
- early release seven day ahead of YouTube
- occasional deleted scenes
You have access to everything above +
- additional candid photos from our adventures
-bloopers and behind the scenes
You allow us to glide through the water just a bit easier to our newest adventure. Your pledge at this level is what keeps our boat in ship shape!
This gives you access to everything above +
- Postcard from one of our destinations
-10% off code for the HLA merch shop
(after two consecutive months)
About Hyacintho Luna Aura
She is a 1979 Hunter Cherubini 37.
She needs a good scrub but she sure is a beautiful boat. We are elated to call her our new home. They say the boat projects never end but we are ready to make her our own. Come along and see where she takes us!
Welcome Hyacintho Luna Aura to our family.
Her name means Blue Moon Breeze in Latin.
Thank you for stopping by to share in the adventures we find. We invite you to join our crew.
Here you can get to know us a little better as you become part of our community and family.
Giving you access to videos in advance as well as deleted scenes live chats and SO much more!
We hope you enjoy!
Check out the side bar to see the tier levels available and what will work for you and your family.
You can also find us on Instagram!
THINGS TO KNOW:
1) You're pledge ONLY applies to four (4) videos per month.
2) If you have a spouse or significant other or are a family, add their name to the first name field, we want to include everyone!
3) And if you're new to Patreon, you need to create an account first and pledge second. It might seem like one step, but we've heard that doesn't work.