Mortira Natasha vanPeltis creating Inspirational Beading Design Blog
Select a membership level
- My sincerest thanks to you! You're helping to keep things rolling. Your support gives me the kick in the pants I need to make Inspirational Beading better than ever.
- Access to an all-new blog exclusive to patrons, featuring additional inspirations and goodies.
- I'll give you a thank-you shout out to readers and followers with an optional link of your choice.
- My sincerest thanks to you! You'll have access to an all-new blog exclusive to patrons, and I'll give you a thank-you shout out to readers and followers with an optional link of your choice.
- You’ll have access to a monthly newsletter featuring additional articles, inspirational photos, behind the scenes info, sneak peaks on new projects and tutorials, exclusive giveaways, and so much more!
- You'll get a shout out on social media and in each newsletter, with an optional link of your choice.
- Receive a free open-license copy of my PDF tutorial for beaded buttons and toggle clasps.
About Mortira Natasha vanPelt
Inspirational Beading has been a mostly casual blog for beaders and jewelry designs since 2008. With a lot of extra free time coming my way, I want to seize the opportunity to offer my readers and viewers even more excellent content, including original tutorials, exciting giveaways, and valuable inspirations. With help from patrons, I'll be able to maintain and improve the work that I've been doing on Inspirational Beading, and help designers of all skill levels learn more about the techniques and materials that they love. Many thanks to all of my readers and viewers for their ongoing support - your comments and pledges mean a lot!