Jon Grossis creating Travel Videos throughout Chile
Select a membership level
One dollar per video builds the backbone of how I can continue to create free YouTube videos for you. This is an extremely valuable token of your support!
- MORE NEWS STORIES: Access to my Patreon feed where I share links to additional video news stories and YouTube updates that are important, but don’t make it into my YouTube videos.
- VIDEO Q&A PRIORITY: Higher priority to having your questions answered in YouTube Q&A videos
- RECOMMENDED VIDEOS: Get my monthly post of other YouTube videos I recommend.
- APPRECIATION: You get my deepest appreciation for your support. I can only continue because my channel is supported by people like you in this community. Thank you!
Three dollars per video gets you access to a live monthly video call with me and other patrons.
- All previous rewards.
- HANGOUTS: Attend a monthly private video meeting where we all hangout live together and interact over Q&A. These live video meetings are private only for patrons.
- RANDOM VIDEOS: Access to random Patreon-only videos of quick thoughts I have regarding YouTube, audience growth, and business development.
- All previous rewards
- WhatsApp communication: Get access to me on a daily bases and see my adventure as it happens personally!
- PRIVATE NETWORKING: Interact with other patrons in our exclusive, private forum. Get feedback, ask questions, share ideas, and more with this amazing community!
- PUBLIC NETWORKING: I will follow you on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!
If you're not familiar with Patreon, the concept is that you support a creator financially for each piece of valuable content they create for you. In my case, it's videos about Chile and showing off these beautiful locations to the world.
I believe in this channel with all my heart. It's helping others (like you and me both!) bring more value to the world by making it financially sustainable long-term. Please consider supporting my work with a dollar (or however you much you like) per month.
How does it work?
Every month I tend to publish about 16 YouTube videos to the Video Creators channel. Each time I do so, I share that YouTube video here and mark it as a piece of content that you're supporting. The number of YouTube videos I publish that month determines how much you contribute.
For example, if you pledge $1 per YouTube training and that month I publish 16 videos, you'll contribute $16 for that month.
If you're concerned about going over your budget, you can easily set a monthly contribution limit when you're entering your payment info. That way there are no surprises at the end of the month.
For example, you can pledge $10 per YouTube video, get access to the rewards at that tier, but cap your monthly contribution limit to $10, thus supporting 10 YouTube videos.
And don't worry about missing out on any content either. You will still continue to get my YouTube videos even if I publish additional YouTube videos on Patreon that go beyond your maximum contribution limit for the month.
Where does my money go?
Your support enables me to invest into producing free YouTube videos for the YouTube community of creators who have a big mission behind their work online.
As you know, it takes time and resources to create content, both which require money. Your support lets me focus on making the most valuable content for you that I possibly can instead of spending as much time focusing on the financial side of how to deliver it to you.
It also helps me replace broken equipment, produce higher-quality videos, and free up some of my time to do more important things, like investing time into my wife and kids!
Shoot, I don't have money to support this.
No problem at all! Please don't become a patron if you're low on money or are struggling financially. I know what that feels like and want you to take care of more important priorities first. I will continue to make videos that I hope will help you and give you a smile in your day!
Who are you?
My name is Jon Gross and I've been a YouTube creator since October of 2016. In 2015 my wife and I moved to Chile and are on a crazy adventure! During that time I used YouTube to publish videos showing Chile to my family living in the United States. At the time I was just having fun. Now those videos are known as "Fun with Tio Jon."
Today I have created and published over 300 YouTube videos and amassed millions of views. I've met some really great people in my last year and can't wait to meet even more people in 2018.
Seeing the unmatched potential of video to reach and influence people, I decided to jump head on and do YouTube more permanently in 2018. I would love your support to make this happen and can't wait to continue to Explore Chile with you!
Thank you for your support! I really does mean a lot to me. My family and I really appreciate it!