Jonis creating Writing, drawing, and Let's Play videos!
It only costs $1 to support me. If you want to pledge more, you’re more than welcome to do so and I am eternally grateful to everyone that parts ways with their hard earned money to help support Me.
Why only $1?
Because you’re not paying for anything. Nothing is time released and nothing is hidden behind a paywall. In fact, you can contribute no dollars and still get access to all my content. One dollar is a show of support, saying “hey, I see what you’re doing there and not only do I like it, I want to help you make more of it.”
So it’s up to you what you pay. Pay $1. Pay no dollars. Either way, I thank you for the support all the same. And for that, I will be eternally grateful.
This had to stop. And finally it did.
If you check some of the recent posts, my health isn’t great at the moment so I was forced to take a medical leave of absence from work; without pay.
Now I have all the time in the world to write, draw, and game, but no money.
And unfortunately in the world we live in, having no money is a problem.
I want to say right now that I’m not asking for money because I’m out of work. I’d rather be working and getting paid for what I do and that is what this Patreon is for. Getting paid for the work I do, with your help.
I have the time now to focus on writing, drawing, and making Let’s Play Videos and that is how I want to make a living.
- I want to move away from generic advertising that stands between the creator and the audience.
- I want to be able to subsist as an artist, without having to have a day job. I've seen too many members of my family put their creative talent on hold or channel it into some project to which they have no passion, simply because being an artist couldn't pay the bills.
- I don't want to feel like I've given up on the best part of me, to work a job I don't love simply because that job provides a meager bit of security.
- I want to feel like I'm giving the best part of myself to those who want to and and are eager to enjoy it.
- I want to be a self sustaining artist that isn't force to compromise my art because it doesn’t pay the bills.
- I want the time to get better not only for myself, but for you the audience as well. This takes time as do all things, but it’s time I have and together we can make things, better.
That's where Patreon comes in and you the consumers of art and creativity and I the creator become partners. Through an interactive and dynamic community, we can engage directly with one another and together create something better than either could have achieved separately.
The will is there, now all that is required is the means to do so.
Become a direct supporter of my creative efforts and help me make art. Nothing will be hidden behind a paywall or flooded with outside advertising. You will always have access to my work here and across the web for free, unless I deem the work so substantial that it needs to be sold at a higher price than the single $1 tier that all members join at. For example, if I were release a novel, that would definitely be for sell, however Patreon members would get early advanced copies or perhaps a discount of some kind. We’ll cross that bridge when we come to it.
I wish you the very best and to those who have decided to take this journey with me, you have my most sincere gratitude and thanks.