Lucent Dreamingis creating an independent creative writing magazine
Select a membership level
Join the Lucent Dreamers!
- Get access to Lucent Dreaming's illustrated PDF magazine
- Have your name printed at the back of our upcoming issue, immortalised forever in the British Library
Become a fully-fledged Lucent Dreamer
- Get immediate access to Lucent Dreaming's PDF magazine the day we launch our print magazine
- Your name printed at the back of our upcoming issue, immortalised forever in the British Library
Limited (17 of 22 remaining)
Become part of the Dream Team!
Get all the above and
- A personalised note in the post from one of our editors or contributors every three months
- A mention on our podcast
- 10% Lucent Dreaming Etsy shop discount
About Lucent Dreaming
Hi, Dreamers! We're an independent magazine and creative community supporting emerging authors and artists worldwide. We're currently a non-paying market, but we're here because we would love to change that!
We publish fantastic authors and artists from all backgrounds in a beautiful, full-colour, illustrated magazine. Unlike most markets, we give feedback on every qualifying submission we receive because we want to support every writer who visits our inbox.
Cutting to the chase: Become a Lucent Dreaming patron! Help us continue to support our contributors. Every dollar helps us afford our next print run and allows us to publish amazing work by incredible people.
All our patrons get exclusive full access to the PDF editions of our magazine as well as their name printed at the back of our upcoming issue on our supporters page. $5+ patrons will receive lovely things in the post (and endless love from the Lucent Dreaming team, of course).
If you love surreal, beautiful artwork and writing, we're absolutely going to be your new favourite magazine.
Follow your dreams and help us follow ours!
We're excited to welcome you to the team.
From our editors: Jannat Ahmed, Joachim Buur, Jess Beynon and Jonas David
$48 of $61 per month
3 of 5
$61 a month will cover the cost of half our print run! At this point we're halfway to being financially able to start paying our contributors.