Samuel Carvalhois creating YouTube Vlogs, Gaming Videos and other content!
Access to Exclusive Patreon Updates and Communication
• Access to monthly updates only here on Patreon, these updates include content we plan to do, future plans, important things in our life which we won't share anywhere else except to our Patreons.
• A say in some of our future content, the choice to vote on some plans as well as seeing some content early.
• Access to any competitions/giveaways we do in the future that only Patreons can participate.
• We will respond to any comments you make on Patreon and will respond to any PM's from Patreons as soon as we can and before any other messages we receive elsewhere (such as to those who message us on social media, where we cannot guarantee a response).
• Your name in the video description of every YouTube video uploaded, as long as you are a Patreon at the time of the upload.
• One shout out on Twitter from my verified account thanking you for becoming a Patreon. (If you have a Twitter account)
• Access to our new Patreon-only private Discord where Samuel will hang out and chat with you all when he is able to.
• All of the rewards from the $5 tier are included.
• Your name will also feature at the end of every video as well as the video description on YouTube, as long as you are a Patreon at the time of the upload.
• To receive a personal handwritten thank you card in the mail from Samuel & Ashleigh every 3 months you are on this tier! (Anywhere in the world where mail can be sent to from the UK)
• Able to participate in private live streams to let you know what we are up to and to answer any questions you guys may have. We will do from time to time.
• All of the rewards from tier $5 and $15 are included.
About Samuel Carvalho
Every Patreon is rewarded for being so generous, so each tier has certain perks. Of course the higher the tier, the higher the reward.
As you may or may not know, I suffer from serious and life-threatening illness, many different ones but the most known illness I suffer with which is known and talked about worldwide is the rare cardiac issues and sudden loss of consciousness it causes at least twice a week, with no warning or symptoms meaning I collapse and often end up with serious face and head injuries. This is heavily documented in the media but also on social media where you can see the hundreds of injuries I have suffered over the years. But the real truth is I could easily die any day.
WE'RE EXPECTING OUR FIRST CHILD!
As of May 2019, there was also the announcement of our pregnancy, with our child due in November 2019. With all the issues we already face with my health, the arrival of our first child will present a new challenge, but it is nothing we fear after all we have been through. It'll all be worth it to be so fortunate to have our own child, especially given how lucky it is that I am still alive today. Patreons will be supporting us in many ways including our newborn baby.
There is a lot in managing my health but also my mental wellbeing. I’m housebound and have been for quite a few years, despite only turning 25 this year. Ashleigh is only 21 but has been caring for me and saving my life for nearly 5 years. She deals with my cardiac problems on a daily basis and the horrific injuries and state she has to see me in would shock and terrify most people. She also has to accept the entire responsibility of looking after me and keeping me alive when I do end up unconscious on the floor or have suffered a bad injury.
Patreon supporters will not only be vastly improving our lives but will allow us to invest in products that improve my safety and other things that greatly benefit my mental health and wellbeing, as well as Ashleigh's. It’ll also allow us to upgrade our tech to record better content for my YouTube channel as Vlogs and gaming content, and later down the line hiring pro's to make the content even better, which is for all of you!
Basically being a Patreon will be supporting me and Ashleigh (and soon our newborn), improving our quality of our lives and my mental health through many ways but Patreons also give me a purpose. I'm completely housebound at 25 years old, but having Patreons gives me a responsibility to ensure I put out awesome content in return for you being a Patreon. I can never work again but this can give me a reason to 'work' from the safety of my home. But the main point and goals are to ultimately improve the content you guys see and increase the amount of content we put out. But like many creators, can only do that with the help from you guys.
We have also launched a LIMITED time opportunity called 'Founders'.
This means that every Patreon that joins early will have their name engraved on a personalised plaque which will go up in our house where we and guests can see the names of every Patreon who believed in us from the beginning and helped us get our content going. Not only will those who become our Patreons have their names engraved on a plaque which will also appear in future videos and vlogs, but all of those who managed to join before Founder spaces ran out will be featured in a separate YouTube video where we will read out the names of everyone who became a ‘Founder’ and thank you. You’ll also be forever known as the Founders. Years from now, people will see your name and title and realise you became a Patreon and joined our community right from the beginning of its creation. We will also send one thank you card to every ‘Founder’ who remains a Patreon for at least 3 months, regardless of what tier you are. (As long as your address can receive mail from the UK).
Again, THIS IS LIMITED. Only a small amount of people will get this opportunity and is on a First Come, First Serve basis.
After a certain number of people have become Patreons, we will no longer accept new Patreons as ‘Founders’. Once all spaces have been filled, we will publish a post saying that we have filled in every ‘Founders’ position and that any Patreons who join from here on will still be our Patreons, but won’t be ‘Founders’. Once the very limited number of ‘Founders’ positions are filled, we will never ever offer this opportunity again in the future. There will be only one chance in our entire history for our lovely friends, fans and followers to become ‘Founders’.
BECOME A 'FOUNDER' PATREON TODAY!
To become a ‘Founder’ today and secure your spot before spaces run out, simply become a Patreon of ours ASAP and you will secure your position. We will notify all ‘Founders’ when the ‘Founders’ opportunity is closed and give you the opportunity to vote together one what style of Plaque we will choose and we'll provide details on when the ‘Founders Thank You’ video will be live. After 3 months of being a Patreon, we will contact you for your address to send you a personal handwritten thank you card in the post.
These ‘Founders’ positions will be open until we publish a post saying they’re closed and the status below changes from LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE to UNAVAILABLE .
FOUNDERS POSITIONS STATUS: LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE
Thank you to everyone who becomes a Patreon. We cannot thank you enough. Please do send me a tweet if you have become a Patreon. Tweet @SamCarvalho (www.twitter.com/samcarvalho)
From Samuel, Ashleigh and Lola (our dog) xxx