Drewski is creating Gaming Videos
31

patrons

$278
per month

WHO AM I? 

I'm a 21 year old content creator on YouTube. I've had such a passion for content creation that I finished highschool wishing that I could create a successful channel on YouTube and one day create videos that might just entertain someone.

When I was younger I always enjoyed military history, cinema, and novels. Shooter games specifically sparked my interest, as all of the stress and anxiety that I had from school when I was young would totally disappear when I hopped on my Xbox to play some Halo 2.

Videogames separated and protected me from going down paths that I'm proud I never took. A lot of my past friends got into heavy drug use, bad relationships, and bad habits overall, and although my parents thought of videogames as a distraction from schoolwork they never knew that if I had stopped playing videogames I would've never found the communities and friends that I still have today.

I want to show people who don't/can't play videogames just how magical they can be. You can get immersed in totally different universes when you first login to your first game, whether it be an RPG like Skyrim, a fast-paced FPS like Battlefield, or a military-sandbox title like ArmA. These are places that real people can live, communicate, and even compete through. I wanted to show the viewer how much videogames can excite, teach, and help people who are having a rough time in life, and just how much they helped me. 



SO, WHAT CAN I DO TO SUPPORT?

Subscribe and watch my videos! Comment your honest opinion on them and join our discord here to hang out with some awesome dudes. For the people that really want to support, I created this Patreon page. Patreon allows you to pay as much as you want when you want, or you can choose the presets that it has available to get some shiny roles in our Discord.

SO, WHERE WILL MY MONEY GO?

As of 8/15/17, 85% of the support I've received from patreon (and Twitch.tv support) has gone towards new equipment, such as my microphone, cameras for future projects, licensing for software, buying the games that you see in my videos, etc. The other 15% goes towards teamspeak server that we utilize for ArmA videos. 

As of 5/18/18, 100% of the support I've received through patreon goes directly into new equipment and software. Recently, equipment/software purchased using Patreon support has been:

  • Sony A7S 2 Camera (It can record color nightvision, I'm using it for airsoft videos)
  • Adobe Premiere Pro CC (My editing software)
  • Gopro Equipment (Replacement batteries, MicroSD cards)
  • Epidemic Sound Licenses (Licenses for the songs i use in my videos)
  • Steinberg UR22 (USB Audio Interface for Microphone)
As of 10/11/18, 100% of your support still remains at keeping my channel chugging. I'm moving to a new location soon, setting up a studio/office so I'll have much higher quality livestreams, etc. 
Your support keeps my gas in my car, keeps my PC running, keeps my intake of food very high, etc. I'm comfortable with the amount of income I have now. Only support if you truly want to help my channel to the maximum :)

And maybe a few of those $ went to breakfast tacos 


Tiers
Operator (Discord Access)
$5 or more per month
1. Unlock access to a private Discord SubChannel with Drewski and other patreons/twitch subscribers. This is the core group that Drewski will join if needing someone to play a certain game with (ArmA, RUST, Rainbow Six Siege, Battlegrounds, etc.) 


2.  Gain the "Operator" role in the public "Drewski's Operators" discord with a special color to your name.


3.  Name placed at the ends of most of my videos :D 

Includes Discord rewards
Super Operator
$15 or more per month
1.  Unlock access to a private Discord SubChannel with Drewski and other patreons/twitch subscribers. This is the core group that Drewski will join if needing someone to play a certain game with (ArmA, RUST, Rainbow Six Siege, Battlegrounds, etc.)    


2.  Gain the "Super Operator" role in the public "Drewski's Operators" discord with a special color to your name. 


3. Access to special occasional game code giveaways exclusive to only Super Operators and Elite Operators 


4.  Name placed at the ends of most of my videos :D  

Includes Discord rewards
Elite Operator
$25 or more per month
1.  Unlock access to a private Discord SubChannel with Drewski and other patreons/twitch subscribers. This is the core group that Drewski will join if needing someone to play a certain game with (ArmA, RUST, Rainbow Six Siege, Battlegrounds, etc.)  


2.  Gain the "Elite Operator" role in the public "Drewski's Operators" discord with a special color to your name.

 

3. Access to special occasional game code giveaways exclusive to  only Super Operators and Elite Operators 


4.  Name placed at the ends of most of my videos :D

Includes Discord rewards

WHO AM I? 

I'm a 21 year old content creator on YouTube. I've had such a passion for content creation that I finished highschool wishing that I could create a successful channel on YouTube and one day create videos that might just entertain someone.

When I was younger I always enjoyed military history, cinema, and novels. Shooter games specifically sparked my interest, as all of the stress and anxiety that I had from school when I was young would totally disappear when I hopped on my Xbox to play some Halo 2.

Videogames separated and protected me from going down paths that I'm proud I never took. A lot of my past friends got into heavy drug use, bad relationships, and bad habits overall, and although my parents thought of videogames as a distraction from schoolwork they never knew that if I had stopped playing videogames I would've never found the communities and friends that I still have today.

I want to show people who don't/can't play videogames just how magical they can be. You can get immersed in totally different universes when you first login to your first game, whether it be an RPG like Skyrim, a fast-paced FPS like Battlefield, or a military-sandbox title like ArmA. These are places that real people can live, communicate, and even compete through. I wanted to show the viewer how much videogames can excite, teach, and help people who are having a rough time in life, and just how much they helped me. 



SO, WHAT CAN I DO TO SUPPORT?

Subscribe and watch my videos! Comment your honest opinion on them and join our discord here to hang out with some awesome dudes. For the people that really want to support, I created this Patreon page. Patreon allows you to pay as much as you want when you want, or you can choose the presets that it has available to get some shiny roles in our Discord.

SO, WHERE WILL MY MONEY GO?

As of 8/15/17, 85% of the support I've received from patreon (and Twitch.tv support) has gone towards new equipment, such as my microphone, cameras for future projects, licensing for software, buying the games that you see in my videos, etc. The other 15% goes towards teamspeak server that we utilize for ArmA videos. 

As of 5/18/18, 100% of the support I've received through patreon goes directly into new equipment and software. Recently, equipment/software purchased using Patreon support has been:

  • Sony A7S 2 Camera (It can record color nightvision, I'm using it for airsoft videos)
  • Adobe Premiere Pro CC (My editing software)
  • Gopro Equipment (Replacement batteries, MicroSD cards)
  • Epidemic Sound Licenses (Licenses for the songs i use in my videos)
  • Steinberg UR22 (USB Audio Interface for Microphone)
As of 10/11/18, 100% of your support still remains at keeping my channel chugging. I'm moving to a new location soon, setting up a studio/office so I'll have much higher quality livestreams, etc. 
Your support keeps my gas in my car, keeps my PC running, keeps my intake of food very high, etc. I'm comfortable with the amount of income I have now. Only support if you truly want to help my channel to the maximum :)

And maybe a few of those $ went to breakfast tacos 


Recent posts by Drewski

Tiers
Operator (Discord Access)
$5 or more per month
1. Unlock access to a private Discord SubChannel with Drewski and other patreons/twitch subscribers. This is the core group that Drewski will join if needing someone to play a certain game with (ArmA, RUST, Rainbow Six Siege, Battlegrounds, etc.) 


2.  Gain the "Operator" role in the public "Drewski's Operators" discord with a special color to your name.


3.  Name placed at the ends of most of my videos :D 

Includes Discord rewards
Super Operator
$15 or more per month
1.  Unlock access to a private Discord SubChannel with Drewski and other patreons/twitch subscribers. This is the core group that Drewski will join if needing someone to play a certain game with (ArmA, RUST, Rainbow Six Siege, Battlegrounds, etc.)    


2.  Gain the "Super Operator" role in the public "Drewski's Operators" discord with a special color to your name. 


3. Access to special occasional game code giveaways exclusive to only Super Operators and Elite Operators 


4.  Name placed at the ends of most of my videos :D  

Includes Discord rewards
Elite Operator
$25 or more per month
1.  Unlock access to a private Discord SubChannel with Drewski and other patreons/twitch subscribers. This is the core group that Drewski will join if needing someone to play a certain game with (ArmA, RUST, Rainbow Six Siege, Battlegrounds, etc.)  


2.  Gain the "Elite Operator" role in the public "Drewski's Operators" discord with a special color to your name.

 

3. Access to special occasional game code giveaways exclusive to  only Super Operators and Elite Operators 


4.  Name placed at the ends of most of my videos :D

Includes Discord rewards