Giovanni

is creating Videos About Pointless Sailing

3

patrons
Hello,
First of all, thank you for your consideration. I will be making these videos for your entertainment, and if you like the quality of them, it would be wonderful if you donated.  I will give 25% of the earnings to the Ocean Conservancy who help all marine life, oceans, and shores, stay healthy and clean.  The other 75% of the donations are going into some new recording equipment that will help make the quality of the videos better for you, to pay for the upgrades done to the sailboat, and help pay for college.  Once again, thank you so much for your consideration.

-Giovanni
Tiers
Keep our mast upright!
$1 or more per Short Film
Thank you for joining.  Each donation makes a huge difference.  For donating 1 dollar per creation, this is your reward:

-Your name will go on thecompression post because of what you have in common with it. . . Incredible support.

More content!
$3 or more per Short Film
You are awesome.  For donating 3 dollars per creation, these are your rewards:

-Your name will go on thecompression post because of what you have in common with it. . . Incredible support.

-You will receive one blooper/behind the scenes episode per normal episode.

Wow!
$10 or more per Short Film
For donating 10 dollars per creation, these are your rewards:

-Your name will go on the compression post because of what you have in common with it. . . Incredible support.

-You will receive one blooper /behind the scenes episode every normal episode.

-TBD.Merchandise is coming soon.

Goals
5% complete
I will be creating a video every week.  I put the first goal at $400 because at the end of 1 month, the Ocean Conservancy will be receiving $100.  That would be pretty cool! Thank you for your donations.

-Giovanni
1 of 1
Hello,
First of all, thank you for your consideration. I will be making these videos for your entertainment, and if you like the quality of them, it would be wonderful if you donated.  I will give 25% of the earnings to the Ocean Conservancy who help all marine life, oceans, and shores, stay healthy and clean.  The other 75% of the donations are going into some new recording equipment that will help make the quality of the videos better for you, to pay for the upgrades done to the sailboat, and help pay for college.  Once again, thank you so much for your consideration.

-Giovanni

Recent posts by Giovanni

Tiers
Keep our mast upright!
$1 or more per Short Film
Thank you for joining.  Each donation makes a huge difference.  For donating 1 dollar per creation, this is your reward:

-Your name will go on thecompression post because of what you have in common with it. . . Incredible support.

More content!
$3 or more per Short Film
You are awesome.  For donating 3 dollars per creation, these are your rewards:

-Your name will go on thecompression post because of what you have in common with it. . . Incredible support.

-You will receive one blooper/behind the scenes episode per normal episode.

Wow!
$10 or more per Short Film
For donating 10 dollars per creation, these are your rewards:

-Your name will go on the compression post because of what you have in common with it. . . Incredible support.

-You will receive one blooper /behind the scenes episode every normal episode.

-TBD.Merchandise is coming soon.