Rainbowzz is creating Minecraft Machinimas, Entertainment, Comedy
0

patrons

$0
per For Each Video

Hey there! Thank you SO much for checking out my Patreon page! You don't know how much that means to me!

Who are you?
Hey there, I'm Rainbowzz, creator of my weird, silly machinimas that I make about 1-2 a month. I do 95% of the work making these videos, and the other 5% are my wonderful actors, who love and support the channel so much that they want to help make the videos faster, and to make the process, more fun!

Why do you need money for your videos?
Every video, I pour my heart and soul into the Script Writing, Post Production, Editing, Cinematics, Storyboarding, you name it, I do it. This entire process takes time, and MONEY is time! If you would add up what it costs to make one single machinima on my channel, I would say it would round up to about a grand budget of $25 every month. This is because of the music, licensing, editing program upgrades, servers, workers, and very frequent upgrades to my computer for the latest top-notch quality.


Two years ago, I started my journey on YouTube, and I couldn't have gotten this far without all of you guys. If you want to support my videos, and make them even better than they are right now, I can put that money towards everything that is needed to continue my journey, so I can spend more time making videos more frequently, and better quality, all while giving you guys something to laugh at. 

I'm interested, how does this work?
Every time I make a video, Patreon will automatically take however much money you put into your donation for the channel. You can donate how ever much you want, anytime you want. You can even cancel your donation without any questions! The cancellation is immediate, and you will immediately stop being charged.

Depending on how much you donate, you can get special perks that you can't get from me ANYWHERE else, like:

  • Exclusive T-Shirts
  • Special Video Requests
  • Special Thanks in Video (When you donate ANY amount!) 
And of course, many more perks that aren't listed here!
If you want to support me 1000% times more than you guys already do, feel free to donate any amount. This is not a required prerequisite at all! Everyone will ALWAYS be able to watch my videos for FREE, anytime! This is if you want to support my work, and help me create better content!
Tiers
Pledge $5 or more per For Each Video
0 patrons
-Special Thanks in description or video (you can choose)
-Support my videos to make them a few steps closer to being AMAZING




Pledge $10 or more per For Each Video
0 patrons
-YouTube channel shoutout, channel boost + optional advice
-Because of you, achieve the milestone.
+ALL 5.00 PERKS
Pledge $20 or more per For Each Video
0 patrons
-Skin of your choice to appear in the video
-OPTIONAL special video request
- a HUGE thank you!
-Because of you, Better equipment.
+ALL ABOVE PERKS
Pledge $25 or more per For Each Video
0 patrons
-This way I can hire a scriptwriter, SFX, and possibly another cameraman.
-Music License
-Video License
+ALL ABOVE PERKS
Pledge $50 or more per For Each Video
0 patrons
-Exclusive T-Shirt
-Hire a team to help me make my videos!
-Because of you, I get to start my very own advertising campaign!
-YouTube profile pic and name at end of video
-OPTIONAL 30 minute Discord/Skype chat! (I'm usually gracious on this, so it will probably end up being 40 minutes!)
-OPTIONAL Machinima class! Learn how the professionals do it!
+ALL ABOVE PERKS
Goals
$0 of $5 per For Each Video
Whenever I reach this goal, I'll be able to spend more time making sure my latest video is the best I've done!
1 of 6

Hey there! Thank you SO much for checking out my Patreon page! You don't know how much that means to me!

Who are you?
Hey there, I'm Rainbowzz, creator of my weird, silly machinimas that I make about 1-2 a month. I do 95% of the work making these videos, and the other 5% are my wonderful actors, who love and support the channel so much that they want to help make the videos faster, and to make the process, more fun!

Why do you need money for your videos?
Every video, I pour my heart and soul into the Script Writing, Post Production, Editing, Cinematics, Storyboarding, you name it, I do it. This entire process takes time, and MONEY is time! If you would add up what it costs to make one single machinima on my channel, I would say it would round up to about a grand budget of $25 every month. This is because of the music, licensing, editing program upgrades, servers, workers, and very frequent upgrades to my computer for the latest top-notch quality.


Two years ago, I started my journey on YouTube, and I couldn't have gotten this far without all of you guys. If you want to support my videos, and make them even better than they are right now, I can put that money towards everything that is needed to continue my journey, so I can spend more time making videos more frequently, and better quality, all while giving you guys something to laugh at. 

I'm interested, how does this work?
Every time I make a video, Patreon will automatically take however much money you put into your donation for the channel. You can donate how ever much you want, anytime you want. You can even cancel your donation without any questions! The cancellation is immediate, and you will immediately stop being charged.

Depending on how much you donate, you can get special perks that you can't get from me ANYWHERE else, like:

  • Exclusive T-Shirts
  • Special Video Requests
  • Special Thanks in Video (When you donate ANY amount!) 
And of course, many more perks that aren't listed here!
If you want to support me 1000% times more than you guys already do, feel free to donate any amount. This is not a required prerequisite at all! Everyone will ALWAYS be able to watch my videos for FREE, anytime! This is if you want to support my work, and help me create better content!

Recent posts by Rainbowzz

Tiers
Pledge $5 or more per For Each Video
0 patrons
-Special Thanks in description or video (you can choose)
-Support my videos to make them a few steps closer to being AMAZING




Pledge $10 or more per For Each Video
0 patrons
-YouTube channel shoutout, channel boost + optional advice
-Because of you, achieve the milestone.
+ALL 5.00 PERKS
Pledge $20 or more per For Each Video
0 patrons
-Skin of your choice to appear in the video
-OPTIONAL special video request
- a HUGE thank you!
-Because of you, Better equipment.
+ALL ABOVE PERKS
Pledge $25 or more per For Each Video
0 patrons
-This way I can hire a scriptwriter, SFX, and possibly another cameraman.
-Music License
-Video License
+ALL ABOVE PERKS
Pledge $50 or more per For Each Video
0 patrons
-Exclusive T-Shirt
-Hire a team to help me make my videos!
-Because of you, I get to start my very own advertising campaign!
-YouTube profile pic and name at end of video
-OPTIONAL 30 minute Discord/Skype chat! (I'm usually gracious on this, so it will probably end up being 40 minutes!)
-OPTIONAL Machinima class! Learn how the professionals do it!
+ALL ABOVE PERKS