Ren the Doulais creating Art, painting, drawing, belly cast, photography, coloring book
- You will be creating a positive culture around birth and breastfeeding.
- You will be supporting an artist that is passionate about helping other families feel empowered.
- You will be connect to a birth doula and fellow breastfeeding advocate.
- Get access to my coloring book process and help new strategies you feel we need in our community.
- Receive a free downloadable copy of all my coloring books
About Ren the Doula
Welcome to my Patreon page! My name is Lauren Turner, I’m an Artist & Birth Doula based in Baltimore, MD. My work focuses on women empowerment.
What is a Birth Doula? A birth Doula is a person who is trained to assist a mother-to-be during childbirth. She provides support before, during and after childbirth. High numbers of positive birth experiences happen with the presence of a Doula.
What makes me different?
Birth can be a positive experience and it can also be a traumatic experience. My goal is to offer birth art essential to everyone. Art can be a therapeutic way to help during pregnancy and postpartum. My goal is to create opportunities for people to express themselves through art. For example, paint nights, free birth cards, belly casting and so much more!
Many women are unable to afford a birth doula. Those women should have the opportunity to be supported. Offering the service to low-income families is one of my goals but financial it has become difficult.
My personal path and experiences have compelled me to create a line of coloring books that empowers and supports women by normalizing breastfeeding through expressive art.
Join me and my mission to change the perception of birth.