Rexor400

is creating D&D Homebrew Content (5E)
Select a membership level
Thank you
$1
per month
  •  Your name in the backing list that would be shared via the DMG description as without you none of this would be possible.  
Tavern Patron
$5
per month


  • Access to polls for particular foods that may or may not be included in the upcoming volumes. 
  • Your name in the backing list that would be shared via the DMG description as without you none of this would be possible. 
Tavern Influence
$10
per month


 

  •  Access to polls for particular foods that may or may not be included in the upcoming volumes. 
  • Being able to submit your own idea and or your own dish within the upcoming volumes. (If it would make sense thematically and isn't repulsive and or rude.)
  • Your name in the backing list that would be shared via the DMG description as without you none of this would be possible. 


1

patron

$4

per month

About Rexor400

As most of you are probably here for you are aware that I am the writer, creator, and editor of the D&D project 'A D&D Tavern Menu'. That being said I had said via the project itself and via comments that I intended to make additional volumes. 

Needless to say that I have put a lot of time and effort into the project writing aside. Each page is individual as they are stained in a different way and the images if used are either free to use or custom made specifically for the product. Needless to say that artists would need pay for this and the time and effort I put in is the time I take out from work and or partaking in my other hobbies. 

I do not want to seem like I am attempting to sell out and or beg for money as that is the last thing that I intend to do. This is here to share some of the work before it hits social media and the DMG. I will still be posting most of the volumes for free or at most charge 50c (USD) for the PDF. 

What I intend to do with the money that is given to me via patreon is to Hire an artist to draw (In this case) the exotic dishes that may not be exactly easy to edit and or manipulate the way I have done edits in the past. In this case, all revenue would be 75% going for my time and efforts and the other 25% going for the art fund. 

You are in no way forced and or obliged to be a patron. yes, there will be benefits of being a patron such as seeing behind the scenes and partaking in polls. Apart from that im still going to be me. All the work will remain to be free as best i can and for all to use and enjoy in the luxury of their own home and their games. 
Goals
$4 of $100 per month
Will attempt to work on speed edits of the time i take to make the pages so that people can observe the work process behind them. 
1 of 3

Recent posts by Rexor400