Solely Singletonis creating a Magic: The Gathering Podcast
Gain access to a private Solely Singleton hang-out. A place where you can talk to the hosts and other fans of the show about cube, EDH, episodes, and any other random topics.
Need to hear more Brad and Eric? We usually cut large segments of the show for being wildly off topic. Now those conversations can be heard as their own mini-episodes. These range anywhere from a minute to a whole hour of off-topic tangents. They offer nothing from a cube knowledge standpoint, but major fans will enjoy some extra banter between the hosts.
Warning: These will be completely uncensored, erratically posted, and loosely edited. Assume explicit content lies within.
Includes all rewards in lower tiers.
Have you ever wanted to have a say in our episode topics? Now you can!
We have hundreds of episode ideas but a limited number of episodes in each season. How do we choose which ones make the final cut? We'll just let you do it for us.
Each season we will host at least one episode chosen by our supporters. At least once per season we will send a private poll to supporters at this tier or higher, the winning idea will be the topic for the Patreon Supporter episode.
Includes all rewards in lower tiers.
About Solely Singleton
- You get the immediately listed rewards. Sure but what else?
- We can afford better equipment. This would improve the quality of future episodes. Who doesn’t love quality?
- With enough income we could pay a dedicated editor. Thus allowing time for more side projects and bonus content to come to fruition. The other main bonus: A dedicated editor is probably far better than we could ever hope to be, again increasing the show’s quality. That’s two ways to improve quality. If video games have taught us anything, it’s that stacking buffs is smart.
- The ability for us to afford public giveaway events. These obviously won’t be immediate, but the extra income opens the door for these types of events.
- The ability for us to offer merchandise. We don’t currently have the personal funds to offer things like branded tokens, sleeves, playmats, etc. If Patreon gives us enough base investment we could offer these if the community shows an interest. Imagine how cool it would be to show up to Cube or EDH night with a playmat repping your favorite podcast. Now imagine it's just our playmat instead. With enough support we could even make a 1/1 Black Snake token with Deathtouch. Even WotC doesn’t have that kind of funds available!
Just be a helpful part of the Magic community at large. Be an ambassador for the Cube community. Cube is a very small community in the grand scheme of things. If the format grows more popular we all benefit from new friends and ideas.
Accessibility is a limiting factor for many people. They see cube as an exclusive format that costs too much money or has too much gatekeeping. Make sure to offer helping hands in the community, pointing people toward entrance points and advising people who ask for help. Keep an open mind and wash away the stigmas that surround cube until they are a distant memory. A large part of this show’s goals is ensuring that the community grows and develops. The more you help that cause the more you help us!
While we never expected to get a dedicated editor due to the huge fees most of them ask for, we found an exploitable member of the proletariat. You may know him as our guest host SpootyOne or by his Saturday night stage name SpootyBooty. Due to his lack of a living wage from his day job, his inability to earn money turning tricks in the alley behind the supermarket, and his built-in millennial addiction to $5 footlongs and Starbucks pumpkin spice cold-brews he has no choice to work for us for a fraction of what other editors demand.