Jesse Sweedis creating Training, Lessons, and Support for Teachers and Learners
As a Contributing Member, you will have access to:
- all free video lessons and WORKSHEETS and MATERIAL only for members
- ACCESS to our Facebook Group and Reddit forum.
- EXTRA MOTIVATION. We tend to take things a bit more seriously when we make a small investment to make a difference for your students.
- MY HEART. I appreciate you very much. You're a big reason I am able to do this.
As a Pro Member, you will have access to:
- all of the above rewards
- Membership in our FLUENCY TRAINING COURSES.
- EXTRA VIDEOS of stories from the classroom and tips for classroom management and making a difference.
- EXCLUSIVE LIVE STREAMS for teachers or students. Send your requests for topic ideas.
As a Premium Member, you will have access to:
- All of the above rewards
- ACCESS TO OUR LIVE SESSION NOTES ON GOOGLE DOCS. You can download your notes that we take in class and study, do homework, or anything you please with these notes.
- A FREE 30-MINUTE CHAT with Jesse which can be used for anything you'd like. Some recommended ideas: an English conversation, Q&A, Lesson Ideas, Classroom Management Discussion, etc. These will be conducted on Zoom to be seen on YouTube.
- EXCLUSIVE EXTRA LIVE STREAMS. Whenever I have time and enough people request some extra help or have a similar question, we will have an extra live hangout to address your questions and give you even more help and training. (Can be for English learners or teachers)
- Honestly, this tier is a way to say an EXTRA THANK YOU if you feel so inclined. (Or to get a free conversation lesson if you're a learner)
If you're willing to be a Next Level Member, you'll have access to everything above PLUS you can get A FREE 1-on-1 CONVERSATION LESSON EACH MONTH included.
(These will be your choice if they go on YouTube or social media.)
About Jesse Sweed
If we haven't met yet, I'm Jesse, nice to meet you.
Before you read the description, I want to personally thank you for considering becoming a member of Sweed Academy. Basically, I'm an experienced EFL (English as a Foreign Language) teacher, and my goal is to provide a complete online resource that I wish existed when I was a younger teacher.
Having been a professional teacher since 2006, I've made my share of mistakes, stresses, difficulties, and rough classes, but I've also learned from these and I've had great lessons, grown in confidence, become more comfortable and in control in the classroom, and above all, I've had successful students.
Just for taking the time to read this, I want to share my biggest advice to be a great teacher:
Ask more questions,
SUNDAY : More Than English Podcast
PATREON BONUS : All Patrons get access to the ready-made worksheets for all the lessons.
When Jesse started Sweed Academy, he wanted to bring English lessons and fluency training for learners of English. However, this vision has changed and grown.
Many times, when we start teaching English, many teachers don't know where to start. Many times, we have little or no experience, guidance, or direction, but there is often a lot of expectation. Jesse wants to help you feel more comfortable and confident in the classroom. When you're confident, that confidence will spread to your students whether you're teaching kids, teens, or adults. That's what Sweed Academy on Patreon is for.
If you're a language teacher, there is a ton of support and training coming your way with this page.
- Writing, reading, speaking, and listening lessons.
- Dynamic games and activities to bring to your classroom
- Pre-made worksheets to bring to your classes
- Training videos and assignments
- Access to workshops and webinars
- Teacher support and advice to help you handle the stresses of teaching
- Much more!
If you're a language learner, there are many things you will have the opportunity to enjoy with this page.
- Watch or participate in English lessons with students
- Language-learning tips
- Access to all fluency courses on Sweed Academy
- Opportunities to have 1-on-1 or group lessons with Jesse
- So much more!
How the Open Hour lessons work:
Jesse will open and notify you when Open Hour lessons are available. This will be an opportunity to have a free speaking lesson with him during available times. At first, these will be held in our Facebook group, depending on the interest and participation, we will move towards a YouTube model.
Thanks again and I'm PUMPED to see where this goes!
We definitely appreciate your interest in supporting Sweed Academy and helping us to continue to build an entire community with one central focus in mind... LEARNING TOGETHER.