Teejayis creating content to inspire and coach you into becoming a digital nomad
Select a membership level
Help fuel my content creation and travel!
- Access to patron-only content
- Connect with my other patrons
Support me and you'll have exclusive access to content and join my community of patrons. I will also be extremely grateful you have chosen to support the work that I do.
See everything come together!
- All the rewards from the previous tier!
- Submit question to my Q+A videos
- Secret early access to my YouTube videos & IG photos
- Monthly hi-definition picture downloads of my travels!
Help me create, explore, and travel!
- All the rewards from all previous tiers!
- Quarterly live stream Q+A where you text chat and I answer you live on camera.
- Input on my creative direction and content creation. Help me decide on what I create next!
- Access to my "how-to" pdf guides where I breakdown how I do everything from create content, edit photos/videos, and travel the world for free!
Welcome to my Patrons page. Weather you follow me on Social, YouTube or if you’re a part of the Travel Too Much community, I want to help you build your presence on social and reach your nomadic dreams.
My goals on social were always to spreading positivity and empower people to travel more often, and more freely. I want to continue that with Patron to really teach you ways people build online communities, reduce cost when they travel, and make a business online.
As Patron you will have exclusive access to my trade secrets, monthly Q&A’s, and behind the scenes video content where I’ll be showing you how to manage work while traveling the world. Here’s a little list of some of the things you’ll see:
- Tips and Tricks: You will learn how to save money on the road, how to find the best places to stay, how I pitch to hotels/resorts for free stays. I’ll be answering questions in exclusive Q+A's to help you plan your trips.
- You will learn my success secrets in the business of social media. Using my audience of only 122,000, I’ve been able to see the world—even before I hit 10,000 I was able to use my business skills to still see the world. I’ll teach you how to use your content creation skills to see the world. You will also learn how to improve your trade as photographer and videographer. And if you have questions, the Q+A's are there to help you learn!
Let’s work together to make things happen.