TomFMis creating Football Manager and Gaming Videos
This tier is some people who want to support the channel and have access to a bit more behind the scenes and sneak peaks at upcoming content!
- Shout out in a video (You may want to use your social media/YouTube channel names)
- Access to Patreon Only blog style posts
- Exclusive early look at upcoming content and plans
This tier is for those who are big fans of my experiments!
- All perks from the previous tier
- Access to the all the save files from my experiments AND the database if I make a custom database for an experiment.
This tier is for those who are big fans of my experiments and lets play series!
- All perks from the previous tiers
- You can have a regen from the youth intake named after you. (Only real names to protect realism, but we can just use a first name or surname, Brazillian Wonderkid style)
Thank you for checking out my Patreon page, I appreciate that you're just here reading this. I've been making Football Manager videos on YouTube for over 2 and half years and together, my viewers and I have created a community of over 12,000 subscribers which is insane! It's already gone way beyond what I thought was possible and now I'd like to take things to the next level.
Before I go on, please only donate if you can afford it. There are plenty of things more important than donating to my channel, especially if you're still in school or a student, buying books to help you study is much more important! Patreon is just an extra option for those who want to help out the channel financially, just watching my videos is more than enough.
Creating content has become a real passion of mine over the course of producing videos. Seeing other Football Manager creators turn their passion into a job has been a real inspiration to me that perhaps one day, playing Football Manager could become my job and the long term aim of this Patreon page is to help me to be able make content full time.
If you don't want to donate then no worries, there is no obligation to do so. If you do donate, there is no obligation to donate for a long period of time, if you just want to donate one month and then stop the donation that is absolutely fine as well. Do not feel like you need to keep donating because you don't, if you want to stop then that is fine and there is no need to apologise or feel bad, you've helped me get closer to my dream!