Anthony L Chancey

is creating Watch My Donation Videos

0

patrons

$0

per month

About Anthony L Chancey

My goal is to create a YouTube page where you can litteraly watch your donations being put to use. I want to make a public archive of all the donations received and all of the money spent. All receipts, transactions, ect. So you know exactly where your money is going. 90% of all donations will go directly into the cause. You will be able to watch it from the comfort of your home. The other 10% will be filtered back into keeping the page going.