Axel @ AccoFinais creating Tutorials on the basics of Accounting, Finance and Markets
1. Early Access, with Notification: Rather than wait until Monday's for all new to tutorials to published on other distribution platforms, you get access to (and notified via email) all new Fan material the moment it is uploaded on Patreon.
2. Invitation to Closed Facebook Group: You will get an invitation to Closed Facebook Group. Here you can interact with me and all your fellow Patreon Patrons, and discuss all things Accounting, Finance and Markets with your peers.
3. Priority Support on YouTube: My YouTube software and can filter Comments and other feedback from my Patreon Patrons. Thus, when you're formally a Patron and providing financial contributions, I will obviously be super-attentive (and using that filter) to make sure my Patrons issues on YouTube are met.
Thank you for your Patronage.
1. Fan Tier Inclusions: You get all Benefits from the 'Fan' Tier.
2. Shout Out: In one new tutorial, I will give you a Shout Out and thank you for "helping make this tutorial happen."
3. Access to Exclusive Monthly Polls: Each month I will run exclusive Super-Fan Polls. These polls will allow you to vote for topics or themes to create new content around the following month.
Thank you for your Patronage.
1. Super-Fan Tier Inclusions: You get all Benefits from the 'Super-Fan' Tier.
2. Credits: With all future tutorials I will add your name to list of End Credits that will appear in the last 20-seconds of each future tutorial
3. Bonus Learning Materials: You will be sent, via email, your own copy of the presentation slides I use for all new tutorials. Therefore, rather than just watching a one-off video lecture, you will have access to slides that you can save & store yourself and use to take your own notes.
Thank you for your Patronage.
About Axel @ AccoFina
It really means a lot that you have come here from another of my distribution platforms.
I appreciate all the support I can get and knowing that I’m making an impact in my viewers lives (possibly yours?) is my peak career satisfaction; it’s why I do this!
- About Me (Axel) and AccoFina
- What is Patreon?
- Why Become a Patron of Mine?
1. About Me (Axel) and AccoFinaIf you don’t know much about me, I’m a dual Australian/Irish Citizen who currently lives in Sydney, Australia.
I have completed a Bachelor of Business, with Distinction, and had an Accounting major and IT sub-major. Since finishing my undergrad studies, I have also completed a Graduate Certificate in Financial Planning and Passed (on the 1st attempt) the Level 1 CFA Exam of the CFA Program. After doing well at university (even winning a CPA Award), I have been a group, and one-on-one, tutor at both the University of Technology, Sydney (UTS) and the University of New England (UNE) in Armidale.
I very much enjoying teaching, have strong values regarding community financial literacy and have a passion for technology …and I get to combine all these in a single package by being a Video Tutorial Creator and Digital Tutor. I love this job! I produce short-ish videos that cover lessons on basic accounting, finance, investing …and all things financial. And the business that encapsulates all my edTech material is AccoFina.
I create because I enjoy it and it makes me happy, and because if I can help and support others improve their financial knowledge then I can consider this an honourable career and a life well spent.
2. What is Patreon?Literally, Patreon is a ‘membership business’ platform.
Using a little more of creative license, Patreon allows the continuation of the historically significant ‘patronage relationship’ (as seen in the Renaissance, Roman and Modern times), but instead using the latest web app technology.
Combining both definitions: With Patreon you can become a member and patron of AccoFina (me), and offer the “support, encouragement, privilege, or financial aid that an organization or individual bestows to another” …all that underlies patronage. You can do this for private material benefits in return, or to be part of the AccoFina educational community, or simply for more philanthropic-like reasons, perhaps because you wish to encourage the AccoFina vision. Perhaps, even, you could become a patron just because you’re a fan of mine and can spare some cash to give me a big ‘thumbs up’ each month.
3. Why Become a Patron of Mine?You get good stuff for your patronage, from digital goods & benefits to just a warm, fuzzy feeling for supporting and joining the AccoFina community who all want to have better financial skills & knowledge.
In short, by becoming a Patron of mine you can allow me to continue this great Video Creator career, and further, allow me to continue my life’s work in raising the global standard of financial knowledge and financial literacy & skills.
In return for becoming a Patron, you get premium (and often exclusive) benefits that I offer, depending on which Patron Tier you subscribe to. You get great stuff like ad-free content, early viewing of my tutorials, access to the complete AccoFina video library …even custom-produced, private materials just for you, each month!
4. ConclusionSee the right-hand side of this Page for the different Patron Tiers and their respective benefits, and on the left-hand side see the expansion goals AccoFina wants to accomplish with your patronage support.
Thanks for your time, and I hope you can join me on this journey.
- License 'real' music tracks for all tutorial 'intro' & 'outro' background tunes. It'll be much better to listen to the greatest and/or latest hits as opposed to stock library tunes.
- Offer my tutorials in Podcast format, so you can listen 'on-the-go' without draining to much video-based mobile data.
- Join professional associations to improve my own continuing professional development, to develop networks that can assist the business development of AccoFina and this Patreon, as well as offering industry 'street cred' to AccoFina and the education & skills you can claim. I will join the Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand (AFAANZ), and the Financial Planning Association of Australia (FPA).
Let's do this! :-D