Alberto Souzais creating We.js framework
Select a membership level
About Alberto Souza
We.js is a extensible server side MVC framework focused in interoperability, modularity and productivity.
All features are intended to be build in plugins for more reuse even if is one private feature.
New developers can start with one pre-build project like the Blog and dig deep in We.js APIs for build complex monolithic or distributed systems.
- Push we-core, we and generator-wejs to 100% code coverage
- Create new examples for:
- Angular.js + We.js
- Ember.js + We.js
- React + We.js
- Vue.js + We.js (improve)
- Improve the documentation
- Improve plugins:
- Research and develop the We.js CMF with one client side framework. ref https://github.com/wejs/we/issues/158
- Create new examples of deploy in many hosting providers
- Improve we-core, we and generator-wejs
- Build one online course about We.js with text, images and gifs.
I worked in months 03, 04, 05 and 06 / 2016 in full time and pushed We.js to version 1.8 with one new feature every week but maintaining and developing new features to all these projects takes a considerable amount of time, and I am currently exploring the possibility of continue working on We.js full time.
If you run a business or want offer We.js related products in a revenue-generating product, it would make business sense to sponsor We.js development: it ensures the project that your product relies on stays healthy and actively maintained. It can also help your exposure in the We.js community and makes it easier to attract We.js developers.
If you are a developer you can help with tests and feedback.
$0 of $100 per month
1 of 2
Pay project hosts and basic maintenance