Alykhan Gulamaliis creating articles, books, and spreadsheets that help you not suck at life
Select a membership level
All the Small Things
- Access to premium content such as monthly reviews and detailed self-improvement guides
- Basic budget and weight loss spreadsheet tools (including email support and lifetime updates)
- Behind-the-scenes updates on upcoming books, projects, and other goodies
About Alykhan Gulamali
Hey, I’m Alykhan. My friends call me ALYG.I’m a number cruncher by day, author and blogger by night. Trying not to suck at life and sharing what I learn.
You’re probably here because you’ve stumbled upon my writing, spreadsheet wizardry, or both.
And perhaps because you, too, do not want to suck at life.
Well, that’s as good a starting point as any.
In this corner of the internet, you’ll learn some of my unique strategies for not sucking at health, fitness, personal finance, productivity, and weight loss.
So, if you’re ready for an all-out nerd fest where self-improvement meets number crunching, you’ve come to the right place.
My personal mission is to not suck at life.
This is the primary reason why I write.
If I'm being totally honest, writing is an act of selfishness for me.It helps me refine my ideas and gain clarity on what works. It’s a process that sharpens my self-awareness.
But, hey, if it can also help others along the way, then that’s even better.
Most of my writing originates on Quora.
I’ve come to love Quora because I’ve found the Q/A structure to be a highly effective antidote to writers block.
It’s also a great place to share knowledge (WAY fewer trolls than other online social platforms).
I republish many of my Quora answers on here along with anything else I think people may find useful.
Since I started writing on Quora in 2016…My answers on topics ranging from health, fitness, and weight loss to personal finance, productivity, and self-improvement have been viewed over 500,000 times.
My writing has been featured on popular publications such as Art+Marketing and Hacker Noon.
And I’ve written and self-published three books:
- Calorie Counting Made Easy teaches you everything you need to know about how to set a weight loss goal and use MyFitnessPal to lose weight counting calories in less than five minutes a day.
- The Effort Matrix explains my multi-dimensional approach to productivity that centers on aligning your focus and efforts with your highest life priorities to maximize happiness.
- Crypto Newbie Gains is my quick-start guide to getting started with cryptocurrencies. I’ve always been intrigued by finance and technology. Cryptocurrencies combine the two while also creating one of the most exciting money-making opportunities of our lifetime.
Since I write primarily for myself, my ideas will resonate best with you if you’re like me: an introvert, math nerd, independent thinker, or any combination of these.
So what do you think?
Are you game?
Are you nerdy enough for this?