Andyis creating Food Forests
Select a membership level
What you support
- Establish more and better Food Forests.
Contributing to cover travel and accommodation expenditure for free of charge public Food Forest consulting.
- Research and field tests in search for as much as possible edible / useful Food Forest plant guilds. Literature research, designing test sites, performance tests and free docs of results.
- Horticulture and Permaculture research.
Example: Exploration and application of gender change mechanisms in useful plant species with separate genders.
Application: One-genome-only female seed clones, seeds that always produce true from seed female plants.
- Help to finish the free ”Manual for creating a foraging map for your region/city”.
With detailed info and examples for finding, harvest, processing and storage. With at least 3 recipes per foraged food with the foraged food as the main ingredient (12 chestnut recipes). You may even find some guerrilla planting tips :-)
- Improve my Manual for creating a community Food Forest on public land.
0 of 250 patrons
1 of 1
When I reach 250 patrons, I'll will work full-time on community projects. To fill your basket with food for free.