Finnis creating Worlds and Writing novels
Select a membership level
Thank you, so much. You've decided to pay me for my writing which will keep me going and keep my hosting. Now onto what you get:
My deepest thanks to you as a patron, you're helping me achieve so much.
- Access to my patron-only feed,
- Access to the discord server,
- the barn owl tier on my world-anvil worlds
- Your Name in the Thank You Page
- Voting Rights on polls
Again my eternal gratitude and all benefits of the barn owl tier.
You will also receive:
- Access to the Burrowing Owl Tier on World Anvil
- Access to the Burrowing Owl Tier on Discord
- Your Very own Address in Any Mapped/Named location in Evras
- A postcard on your birthday
- behind the scenes snippets of work I'm doing such as articles, scenes,
- All previous rewards
- Access to the Boreal Owl Tier on World Anvil and Discord
- plus the super cool unedited raw version of the current chapter I'm working on
- At least once a month, I'll post a suggestion post where you can add something you're interesed in seeing in world building. I'll take all of those suggestions and make a poll from them.
- access short stories and prose pieces that are part of any world I'm working on on World Anvil.
I got my start with writing in my teens and have always loved reading and telling stories. NaturallyI jumped into Dungeons and Dragons and then computer games and found a niche in the early 00s with fanfiction and co-op writing boards. I have always created worlds and developed cultures and fic ideas based on 'what if' questions.
It was through writing that I met a great community that helped me come out and begin my transitio. Discovering more about myself through my writing and my interactions with the community has given me the drive to share that with others. If even one of my stories can show someone they're not alone it's all worth it.
I've set up a beginning goal of $500 to set up a savings and travel necessities for transition and recovery post op. Once that is secure I will update my goals with equipment necessities and setting aside a fund for sensitivity readers and professional editing of my novels.
Most of all through using this platform I hope to build a community with those who like what I write and are interested in what I am sharing. I hope to see what you are doing as well. I am looking for your input and your suggestions, if think of something you'd like to see please share it with me and I will see what's possible.
I look forward to seeing you around.