BlindedNormie is creating Gaming content
0

patrons

$0
per month
Hi, my name is Harris and i create and stream games every now and then, I want to thank everybody that’s has been supporting me, and this is why I have this patron page. 20% of all the money i get will be donated to charities, and the other 80% will help me with my life, stream quality, etc. If you be my patron, not only that I’m happy, but the others too.

Thank You :)
Tiers
Starter Pack
$1 or more per month only 1000 left
$.20 will be given to the charity
Ultimate Starter Pack
$2.50 or more per month only 750 left
20% will be given to the charity
Ultimate Pack
$50 or more per month only 50 left
Just gimme some 💴
$500 or more per month
Lol I’m keeping these
Goals
$0 of $500 per month
Upgrade equipment 
1 of 2
Hi, my name is Harris and i create and stream games every now and then, I want to thank everybody that’s has been supporting me, and this is why I have this patron page. 20% of all the money i get will be donated to charities, and the other 80% will help me with my life, stream quality, etc. If you be my patron, not only that I’m happy, but the others too.

Thank You :)

Recent posts by BlindedNormie

Tiers
Starter Pack
$1 or more per month only 1000 left
$.20 will be given to the charity
Ultimate Starter Pack
$2.50 or more per month only 750 left
20% will be given to the charity
Ultimate Pack
$50 or more per month only 50 left
Just gimme some 💴
$500 or more per month
Lol I’m keeping these