Bunnyzine

is creating a free monthly digital bunny rabbit magazine

0

patrons

$0

per month
Bunnyzine is more than just a magazine.
It's a community and we're expanding.
The concept behind Bunnyzine is to be a financial conduit between advertisers and rabbit rescues/rabbit-related causes.  A minimum of 80% of revenue from the ads in the magazine gets donated.  The other 20% goes to Bunnyzine.  Bunnyzine also looks for alternate meansto remain funded and the more external sources, like Patreon, the more we can increase the donation level from the magazine revenue.  Simply put, the more Bunnyzine can cover operations without the magazine ad revenue, the more of that revenue will go to rabbit rescues/rabbit-related causes.
So your support here means more rabbits there can be saved.
Tiers
Every Dollar Counts
$1 or more per month

You have our gratitude and our thanks for supporting us.

Your name in our issue
$5 or more per month

Your name will be listed in our Thank you, Patrons section of our monthly magazine

Super Supporter
$10 or more per month
Good Samaritan
$25 or more per month

Big thanks for donating

Donate an ad to a rescue
$50 or more per month
Uber Supporter
$100 or more per month

You've earned a printed copy of an issue of Bunnyzine shipped to your door

Bunnyzine is more than just a magazine.
It's a community and we're expanding.
The concept behind Bunnyzine is to be a financial conduit between advertisers and rabbit rescues/rabbit-related causes.  A minimum of 80% of revenue from the ads in the magazine gets donated.  The other 20% goes to Bunnyzine.  Bunnyzine also looks for alternate meansto remain funded and the more external sources, like Patreon, the more we can increase the donation level from the magazine revenue.  Simply put, the more Bunnyzine can cover operations without the magazine ad revenue, the more of that revenue will go to rabbit rescues/rabbit-related causes.
So your support here means more rabbits there can be saved.

Recent posts by Bunnyzine

Tiers
Every Dollar Counts
$1 or more per month

You have our gratitude and our thanks for supporting us.

Your name in our issue
$5 or more per month

Your name will be listed in our Thank you, Patrons section of our monthly magazine

Super Supporter
$10 or more per month
Good Samaritan
$25 or more per month

Big thanks for donating

Donate an ad to a rescue
$50 or more per month
Uber Supporter
$100 or more per month

You've earned a printed copy of an issue of Bunnyzine shipped to your door