BusttheNetis creating guides and videos that help you master the game Football Manager
· 2 Exclusive Shows , including a special show called Game Changer where we tweak your tactic and show you alternative play styles
· Invitation to FM Coaching Talks
· And all previous rewards
· All Access to FM Coaching Talks including recordings
· PKM feedback on a special show
· And all previous rewards
- You have shown incredible dedication to our channel and we want to reward you
- 24 x 1 hourly coaching sessions done via Skype/Discord on Football Manager, twice a month
- Exercises that hone your ability to extract maximum value from the game
- Your name included in a dedicated Superstar section of our video
- NEW FOR FM18 - Versus Mode Coaching
- And you get everything else from previous tiers including the power to drive the show
For the last few years I’ve wanted to cover that and more, I’ve been churning out guides and content to help thousands of football manager gamers. I’ve now started focusing squarely on getting this off the ground. With Bustthenet I am going to show people that you can get quality content out, whether its written for addictedtofm.com or for Youtube. I have enough money in the bank to get me started, however, I want to expand the show. I want to start short-form versions where I also cover the stories of other football lovers out there. I love making these videos, and judging by the reactions of many people out there, you love watching them too. So I’m pumping out more beginning with the first ever guide book by me - “Bust The Net - A Football Manager’s Guide”. This book has made the rounds at Sports Interactive towers for feedback as well so you can rest assured a lot of work has gone into it. And its based on a methodology I have taught many other gamers, including Tim:
Hey Daljit,My first goal is to help gamers out there play this game with engaging videos, but I don't want to stop there. I want to do stories about why people play this game, and other games too. How have these changed their lives?
Just wanted to thank you for your consulting on FM. I have taken over Dagenham & Redbridge in FM 17 and have taken them up near the top after a disastrous season from the AI. This is after a takeover in the summer which stopped me buying anyone.
I must admit with FM 16 I was close to giving up and not playing much FM again after years and years of buying the game (since the early Championship Manager days where you need multiple disks for different leagues) as I had lost the fun, that's been recaptured now.
Thanks and looking forward to our next session,
Over the years, it's become increasingly challenging to get material out. I want to believe that there are people in the community who believe in what I am doing and feel that it has value, I can only hope that you share my vision for the future.