C.A.C Collectiveis creating Videos, Paintings, Street Art, Music, Exhibitions & Events
Select a membership level
Pledge $10.00 or more per month
Limited (1,500 remaining)
• You will have all of the above
• You'll receive access behind the scene photographs from every featured artist and event that we host.
Above was our promotional video for our first exhibition - highlights from our first street art battle, in collaboration with Midnight Madness
Thank you so much for making your way to our Patreon page. We have some really big plans for the future and we are asking you to be a part of it all.
We've been very fortunate to be able to create content and organise events for artists - both visual artists as well as musicians. But we're never satisfied to just settle. We always want to continue to grow and expand, whether it be upgrading equipment, hiring bigger venues, establishing a flagship store, helping creatives in more countries, etc.
Ctrl Alt Create Collective is a lifestyle brand and movement. We represent a global source for all things creative - delivered through curated visuals, great products and live events.
We represent a collection of talented artists and a selection of brands in order to inspire, guide, and push creativity around the globe. The idea was born out of the desire to make an innovative platform where a community of talented individuals can create, buy, sell and network with each other.
Our aim is to support creatives around the world - helping them grow their individual fanbase, allowing them to live a sustainable life by doing what they love doing.
What Is Patreon?YOU SUPPORT --------> WE REWARD.
Patreon is a great platform where you can have a direct impact on helping us achieve our goals, by financially contributing on a monthly basis. In return, we REWARD you. The higher amount you donate, the bigger and better the rewards are.
You can choose to pay as little or as much as you'd like. The amount is up to you!
Where Your Money Goes:Let's get down to the nitty-gritty, because we think it's important that you know where your support is going.
• Paying for a Quality Cinematographer. Our aim is to only put out professional top quality content, and with your help this will be possible. We want to be able to hire top cinematographers to highlight the great talent we choose to film. This is one of the most important aspects when it comes to our videos.
• Buying and Acquiring Film Equipment. While we transition from a small brand movement into a bigger company, we would love to change from the hiring of a cinematographer from outside our collective, to actually having an "In House" solution for our content.
Going forward, we want to be able to have our own equipment. Right now, we have limited equipment, but still need to acquire several more items like new cameras, stabilisers, lenses, lighting, and more. We have been renting whatever equipment we don't currently have, but the goal is to acquire and own.
• Paying for Crew Members. As we grow, we want to be able to do longer, short film/documentary type videos featuring more established artists. There are many people that work behind the scenes to make a successful film, including a film editor, director, drone operators, camera assistant, food prep etc. Being able to pay these members, will allow us to polish the content we create.
• Paying for Venue Rentals, and Location Permits. Hosting events, or shooting in a studio don't usually come for free. When we organised our first exhibition/launch party, we rented out the Hoxton Gallery in London for three days at a very hefty fee. Not to mention the extras, like delivery of art work, security, service charge, food/drink and many more expenses.
• Becoming Self Sustainable. Once we become a well established company, we want to have our own flagship store, studio spaces as well as our own gallery venues. This may take us a while to reach this point, however, it is on our goal list and it would be amazing if we reach close to achieving this before the end of 2017! With your help, this all could be possible.
Below is an example of some of the content we have produced. We supported one of the biggest street art events called "Femme Fierce" in 2015. An all-female street art event in the UK which is dedicated to unearthing and highlighting the best of the burgeoning female artists on the street art scene:
1 of 6
It will be amazing if anyone supports our movement. This will be a great contribution towards our website costs.
Recent posts by C.A.C Collective
How it works
Get started in 2 minutes
Choose a membership
Add a payment method