CarlRydsis creating YouTube Videos and Apps
Select a membership level
- Access to patron-only polls.
- Access to patron-only news and sneak peek photos of upcoming content.
- Access to a patron-only channel on my Discord server, where you can chat with me and other Patreons.
- I will follow you on Twitter (to get to know you)
- If you use AdBlock on my videos, I won't be sad anymore.
- A huge THANK YOU! from me.
Includes Discord rewards
- Your name in bold on (at-least one) videos credits and all future App credits.
- Access to new videos before they go live.
- BETA test new Apps / App Updates.
- Hand written Thank You letter from me and a signed postcard (sent after your first month pledge has been paid).
- Plus all previous rewards.
Includes Discord rewards
Welcome to my PatreonHi everyone,
As we all know being a YouTuber is harder than it looks, there is a lot of work that goes on behind the scene to make a video, planning, recording, getting resources (Minecraft), editing, uploading and responding to comments can take hours if not days for just one video.
Google Adsense revenue is estimated to be around $1 per thousand views on YouTube (although this fluctuates based on many many variables), when your small like me you make next to nothing on Adsense, which means I have to have a 'real' job and can't spend as much time as we would like making videos for you guys to enjoy.
Patreon allows fans like you to pledge a small monthly amount to help me pay for new equipment, better software and most importantly give me more time to make high quality videos and Apps for you.
I have two main passions in life, video production and website/app production. It's why I studied BSc (Hons) Multimedia and Internet Technology which included Video and Audio production, as well as web development and App production at The University of Salford.
I want to make high quality videos and Apps for you to enjoy, my new series CarlRyds plays Minecraft on the Lake Laogai server is getting an amazing response. However, these episodes take at least one day sometimes two to record and edit. I also have Apps I'm working on, including a complete rewrite of my Crafting Coach App, I want to be able to finish it quicker and make more Apps, more frequent videos and other projects for you, I can only do that with your support.
I hope you'll support me in making videos and Apps I can be proud of, check out the benefits and rewards of becoming a patron today.
Thank you for your support,
Carl Rydings (CarlRyds)
View my latest work at: http://carlrydings.com/
$0 of $20 per month
1 of 5
With this amount, I can upgrade my editing set-up, moving from iMovie to Adobe Premier Pro and After Effects. This will make editing easier and produce higher quality videos. I can also continue to pay for TubeBuddy Pro to help with channel management.