Christina Ashmanis creating Art & Design
Exclusive access to Patreon-only content. This will vary depending on what I'm working on, but expect to see all aspects of my creative process, such as initial sketches, work in progress shots, and behind the scenes pictures!
All patrons get access to digital downloads of A4 prints - at least one every month! I'll send you the file, and you can print it out at home!
A Closer Look
Get an even closer look at my work, tools and materials, creative process, and general everyday life! More exclusive content than previous tiers, and a more personal look at my work and life!
About Christina Ashman
I'm an artist, designer and dressmaker, and I've been self-employed since 2013. I'm currently working on filling my shop with solely my own designs, and Patreon will help me to buy fabric and merchandise in bulk, so that I can reduce my lead times, hold more stock, and keep my prices low!
With Patreon, I'll be able to bring all my designs to life on a wide range of products, such as:
- And lots more!
What you get as a Patron:
- Access to exclusive content, such as sneak peeks in my sketchbooks and behind the scenes photos
- Discount codes for my Etsy shop at certain tiers
- Exclusive access to flash sales on Etsy
- Certain tiers will receive tangible rewards in the post, such as prints, original artwork and pages from my sketchbooks, merchandise like mugs, T-shirts and badges, and early access to new skirt designs - at a discount!
- And don't forget that warm, fuzzy feeling knowing you're helping a starving artist to follow their dreams!
What having Patrons means for me:
- I can buy fabric and merchandise in bulk (meaning lower prices and faster delivery times for you!)
- I can invest more in tools and materials, which in turn will improve my work
- I can focus more on more creating lovely things, without worrying so much about boring life admin, like paying rent and bills!
Thank you so much for reading, and I hope to see you as a Patron soon!
If Patreon isn't for you, that's fine! There's still plenty of free content on my social media pages: