Critroll Studiosis creating Games and Videos
Select a membership level
With this you'll get access to the Patreon blog posts, in addition to the previous tier! Blog posts are planned almost every month and includes an overview of our work.
With this tier you'll get access to our indev builds of our running projects and get to experience our game development process!
We are Critroll Studios, a small indie studio created to experience the game development process for ourselves. Critroll Studios exists out of five members:
- Colin, small but essential. Mainly manages money and makes you look good in videos.
- Ivo, little kid playing around with ideas and tools.
- Marcel, pyromaniac art guy, bad at being Dutch (he's Frisian).
- Samuel, lived in three countries, all English. Keeps us from losing track during meetings.
- Daniel, salty dude with a creepy low voice. Does stuff with code.
Why are we here?
We decided to create this page on Patreon so we could potentially get better funding for our projects. A few things we have to purchase are: Unity licenses, Steam fees and coffee (tea for Ivo). Which, as you could imagine, can start to get expensive for a group of students.
One of our main goals is to get a game on the market. With this we hope to learn a lot about game development and marketing, so we can improve further projects. Getting an actual game finished would also mean a lot for our portfolios, which seem to be a big deal in the game industry.