Danielle Easdale Paper Artistis creating Hand Carved Layered Paper Portraits and Artworks
Want to know what goes on behind the scenes at Paper Art Headquarters? By becoming a stalker, you will get exclusive behind the scenes looks at what goes on at Paper Art Headquarters! The good, the bad, and the ugly. Really - it's a look into my world as a full time jobber, mom-preneur and artist!
You will get sneak peaks of art to come and all that goes along with living the art life!
- All the the benefits of being a Stalker PLUS
- You also get to become my market research team and provide your input on what I do next! I will ask for your ideas, poll future artworks, get your criticisms and feedback! We will run competitions and all sorts of fun and games! Basically - be part of my tribe who I turn to for support!
- All the benefits of being a Stalker
- All the benefits of being my Guru
- I will send you a different signed postcard sized print of one of my artworks with a handwritten message each month for you to keep, collect, frame, gift or do what ever your heart desires with! Collect them all - a different one sent out each month
About Danielle Easdale Paper Artist
Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my Patreon page!
For those that don't already know me - Hi and welcome to my paper universe! My name is Danielle and I am an Award Winning, International Paper Artist that creates portraits and artworks out of hand carved layers of paper! I am Australian born but I now live with my family in Omaha, Nebraska, USA. I am a world traveler, music lover and beagle enthusiast.
By daylight I work in the recycling industry where I developed a love of all things paper. By night I hand carve, cuts and manipulate paper with a scalpel blade into intricate works of art. I fell in love with the contrasts of paper - both incredibly fragile, yet somehow durable, withstanding the tests of time. I am an avid traveler (although the recent addition of my son has slowed this down a little!) and I like to stop and see the beauty in the small things in life. I draw my inspiration from the fine details and textures surrounding me.
Due to the handmade nature of my artwork, each piece retains a subtle uniqueness which makes this work truly special.