Darrell Hardyis creating Roleplaying Games, Worlds and Adventures
Thank you for your support! As a Scout, you get
- your name in the credits of every Hardy Tales product,
- to steer the Patreon via occasional polls, and
- access to my patron-only feed, where I keep folks updated on my various projects!
This is some great support, and I'm grateful for it! As an archivist, you get all the benefits listed above, plus:
- Regular RPG materials: Roughly 500 words a week (a monster, a location, an NPC, fiction, etc.) related to the current project.
- Free games: You get a copy of every PDF I publish through Hardy Tales.
Whoa, this is an amazing level of support! Thank you so much! At this level, you get all the benefits listed above, plus:
- Bonus RPG Materials: In addition to the regular materials listed above, you also get about 1000 words of bonus material each month. This can take the form of adventures, detailed setting write-ups, or even sneak previews of whole new projects.
About Darrell Hardy
Who am I?
My name is Darrell Hardy, and I've been designing games and writing RPG material for over two decades. (I'll spare you the list of products I've worked on, but it's here if you want to see it.) I've recently started publishing my own products under the Hardy Tales imprint, and I'd like to do a lot more of it.
Publishing quality RPG content isn't cheap. Software, layout, and artwork (especially quality, original artwork) cost money. But with the support of patrons, I can afford to produce the work I love at a quality I'm proud of on a more regular basis.
What's in it for you?
- Access: As a patron, you get early access to all the RPG material I write for Hardy Tales.
- Input: What's more, your feedback and opinions can help guide that material -- and determine what stuff I work on next.
- Free Games: When I publish a game for Hardy Tales in PDF, you get a copy of it!
What am I working on right now?
My current project is Empire of Venom & Silk, a dark fantasy setting for Savage Worlds in which humanity has been overrun by giant spiders! You can read about it here, or skim through old posts on this Patreon to see the sausage being made, so to speak.
Of course, this is just the beginning. I’ve got a backlog of RPG ideas. Together, we bring them to life!
Thanks for checking out this page, and thank you for your support! If you’d like to see more of this sort of thing, please hit the “Become a Patron” button at the top right, and I will be forever grateful.
I'll also be forever grateful if you share a link to this page on Facebook, Twitter, and whatever other social media the kids are using these days. (Probably something with a made-up name like "Spndr" or "TOKface.")