DeezjaVuis creating TeeBoard
TeeBoard is a desktop alternative to the online Twitch dashboard, with the ability to:
- set your channel status (title, game)
- manage channels of which you are an editor
- watch and/or download your vods (broadcasts and highlights)
- run commercials, manually or on a set timer (Twitch partners only)
- track viewer count stats while streaming (chart)
- get notified when someone follows, donates to and subscribes to your channel and optionally display it on stream (OBS and XSplit)
- display your local time (or any given timezone offset) on stream and set an alarm timer
- display a counter (chrono, stopwatch) on your stream.
- select one or more songs (mp3's) to play and display their spectrum on stream. Ideal for intros and/or away scenes.
- add your channel's chat to your stream.
- Conduct a poll from within the app and display it on your stream. People can vote by entering the corresponding keyword in chat.
- Twobbler - display music info on stream via last.fm
- Bitrate Calculator - easily calculate required bitrate for your stream
- Chat OAuth Generator - generate a Twitch chat token for use with an IRC client
- Game Titles - Always have the latest game titles available for hinting when setting the game for your channel
- Panel Images - Generate panel images for your channel
$0 of $15 per month
1 of 2
TeeBoard currently lives on a google website, which isn't ideal. For one the url is rather lengthy. With the proper funding I'll be able to get web hosting and give TeeBoard a decent home.