Dimitri Reyes Poetis creating Poetry, Poem, Poems, Writing, Poet, Prompts, Exercises
Thank you so much for becoming a part of this community!
Your contribution of $7.99 means that you are an official Most Valuable Poet.
With the cost of a Netflix subscription, you can now water your poet-tree.
Your donation gets you:
- a poetry prompt, poetry exercise, and/or poetry activity EVERY SUNDAY so you can get yourself writing on a consistent schedule.
- one of my poems based off a prompt you just did.
- posts on the psychology of writing, as well as different poems and articles that speak of the poetry community, writers, and craft so you can stay up-to-date on what's going on in the literary world.
- I will even assign exclusive Active Poet challenges monthly.
BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!!!
- Now, I'll be editing TWO of your poems a month. Each Patron customizes their experience also, so we can be working on the same poem until its perfect, or you can get up to 24 different poem critiques a year!
This is going to be a super great way to get everyone the poetry help they deserve.
✨✨✨Sending you a premium supply of poetry vibes✨✨✨
About Dimitri Reyes Poet
I have had the pleasure of receiving the SLICE Magazine's 2017 Bridging the Gap Award for Emerging Poets and being a finalist for the 2017 Arcturus Poetry Prize by the Chicago Review of Books as well as having my work featured in many literary journals and magazines across the globe. While concentrating on my publishing career I also took to the arts community in Newark, helping organize and facilitate several different artist events such as the Cherry Blossoms in Winter public art project ( https://www.cherryblossomsinwinter.org/team/ )
Very recently (5/2018) I graduated from the Rutgers University- Newark MFA program and am already missing it dearly! During my two years in the program I've gained an immeasurable amount of knowledge. This for sure came from the establishment of a writing ritual coupled with the intense studying under poetry powerhouses Rigoberto González, Cathy Park Hong, and Brenda Shaughnessy but it came from the poetry community I began to build within the city and the online poetry community, too.
Upon leaving the program I promised myself to begin bridging the gap between the poetry world and those who are having a hard time finding those resources. Though my YouTube channel offers free content, Patreon will allow me the opportunity to work closely with individuals looking to improve their writing, run it through a fine comb, or find a supportive community.
This means I can dedicate more time to you all even more!
For this amount of money, I'll livestream with you all twice every month!