Dustin Hunteris creating creations
PLEDGE $1+ MONTHLY and receive:
- Exclusive blog posts which may include previews of upcoming projects, early announcements, incoherent ramblings and videos available only to Patrons.
- Access to several hi-res wallpaper images for your phone or tablet featuring Doris & Melba and Count Raven InSaNE!
PLEDGE $3+ MONTHLY and get access to everything in the first tier PLUS:
- Access to... whatever my most recent single is at the time! Yeah, that's it! (Available as a digital download.)
PLEDGE $5+ MONTHLY for access to everything at the previous tier levels PLUS:
- Access to a private Instagram* account which, along with regular posts about my life (I could be in bed playing video games until NOON people!) and stories about what happens behind the scenes (turn on light, press record, trip, spill beverage all over myself) you’ll also have...
- Access to irregular Q&A posts.
- Access to Livestreams (when I’m drunk enough to Livestream).
- Instant entry into Giveaways only available to Patrons at this level and above.
- The ability to request and vote on upcoming videos.
- Get added to the Doris & Melba Christmas e-card list and receive an annual holiday message and photo from Doris & Melba delivered right to your digital doorstep!
- Access to a digital download of my entire first album, Benediction.
- Access to two lost and forgotten VLOG videos from a second YouTube channel that I had for about five minutes called EATMEBEATMEBRO.
*Please be sure to turn on Post Notifications when you follow this Instagram account so that you don’t miss any of the special announcements and posts.
About Dustin Hunter
Greetings and salutations, my name is Dustin and I make things! I am a visual artist, a musician and a writer. A philosopher, a storyteller and a photographer. A makeup artist, a producer and a list-maker.
Since 2009, I have been creating content for YouTube on my channel, dustinhunter. I talk about makeup (product reviews, tips and techniques and tutorials), share my music, artwork and thoughts on life as well as film the occasional sketch comedy video.
I make videos because I love doing it. I enjoy sharing my work and connecting with my audience. I never imagined getting rich as a goal for YouTube. I never planned on making a career out of it. I do it because I love it.
Your support as a Patron allows me to continue creating content for YouTube. How? By helping fund videos you’re helping me purchase makeup for reviews, lighting, lenses and editing equipment. Even just by helping me afford the time it takes to create content, every bit helps.
The content I create on YouTube is free for anyone to watch and enjoy. Your support as a Patron helps, but let’s be honest - I’d be doing it anyway! So if you like the videos I create on YouTube, if you want to see more and you’d like to help support the work, please consider becoming a Patron at any level! I’ve created a variety of perks as a way for me to say thank you for your support. If you’d rather not - or cannot afford to - become a Patron but you still want to support the work I do, there are several ways you can do just that:
Comment on videos, share ones you think your friends would like and sign up for post notifications where applicable so that you don’t miss content. I’m not after subscribers and I’m not concerned with views so engagement as a “rule of Google” doesn’t matter much to me - but I do enjoy connecting with everyone who watches so don’t be shy, say hi! I have made some wonderful friends over the years, I think there are still friends to be made!