A.M. Aylwardis creating fiction and poetry.
Select a membership level
Thank you for supporting me! As a couplet, you get access to the Patron page, which includes
> Early access to thoughts about my writing process
> Videos of open mics and poetry readings
> A monthly audio recording of my poetry
> A monthly flash fiction story
Wow, thanks for investing in me! In addition to seeing the Patron-only feed, you'll also
> Receive monthly updates on the project of your choice
> Be able to vote monthly flash fiction story prompt
Hi, I'm Angie! I write fiction and poetry. I'm fascinated with identity and status, especially in how they shape our world views. This interest is heavily shaped by feminism; sociology; adapting to chronic physical & mental illness; and exploring queerness, trauma, and what it means to be human.
She/her or they/them pronouns.
- "Control" (on hiatus due to pandemic fatigue) is a science-fiction/horror novel where 20-somethings are dying from some unknown disease called the "Sleeping Sickness." The narrator is a consciousness implanted into one of the bodies who died to this illness. Join her as she acclimates to being in a physical body, explores a brand new world, and uncovers what is actually happening at the clinic where she lives.
- So much poetry! I am constantly writing and editing, and I have started performing at open mics. I have poems attached throughout the public feed and Patrons can hear recordings every month.
- Flash fiction I will post a short story or impression, probably less than 2000 words, every month for patrons. These are a nice mid-point between my poetry and Control, and Stanza level patrons will be choosing the topics for me!
- AMA Creative Solutions, were I offer
- editing services
- resume & cover letter design
- goal & business planning
- AMA Creative Solutions business page! www.amacreativesolutions.com
- Displaced Egos is my first poetry chapbook! You can find it in eBook and paperback at https://www.amazon.com/Displaced-Egos-M-Aylward-e...
- My poem "Autograph Men of Otherworlds" and flash fiction "Like Your Eve" in The Wordsmith Attached: Volume I, available in eBook at https://www.amazon.com/Wordsmith-Attached-I-Siren...
- Instagram @amacreativesolutions
- Twitter @creativeama