Angela Aylwardis creating fiction and poetry.
Select a membership level
Thank you for supporting me! As a couplet, you get access to the Patron page, which includes
> Early access to thoughts about my writing process
> Videos of open mics and poetry readings
> A monthly audio recording of my poetry
> A monthly flash fiction story
Wow, thanks for investing in me! In addition to seeing the Patron-only feed, you'll also
> Receive monthly updates on the project of your choice
> Be able to vote monthly flash fiction story prompt
Hi, I'm Angie! I write fiction and poetry. I'm fascinated with identity and status, especially in how they shape our world views. This interest is heavily shaped by feminism and my explorations of my chronic physical & mental illness, queerness, trauma, and what it means to be human.
She/her or they/them pronouns.
- "Control" is a science-fiction/horror novel where 20-somethings are dying from some unknown disease called the "Sleeping Sickness." The narrator is a consciousness implanted into one of the bodies who died to this illness. Join her as she acclimates to being in a physical body, explores a brand new world, and uncovers what is actually happening at the clinic where she lives.
- So much poetry! I am constantly writing and editing, and I have started performing at open mics. I have poems attached throughout the public feed and Patrons can hear recordings every month.
- Flash fiction I will post a short story or impression, probably less than 2000 words, every month for patrons. These are a nice mid-point between my poetry and Control, and Stanza level patrons will be choosing the topics for me!
- AMA Creative Solutions, were I offer
- editing services
- resume & cover letter design
- goal & business planning
- Building AMA website (from the first patron goal - I promise I haven't forgotten!)
- Displaced Egos is my first poetry chapbook! You can find it in eBook and paperback at https://www.amazon.com/Displaced-Egos-M-Aylward-e...
- My poem "Autograph Men of Otherworlds" and flash fiction "Like Your Eve" in The Wordsmith Attached: Volume I, available in eBook at https://www.amazon.com/Wordsmith-Attached-I-Siren...
- Instagram @amacreativesolutions
- Twitter @creativeama