Earth Experienceis creating Nature sounds 🎧 & film🎬 from biodiverse habitats worldwide
Select a membership level
A $1 - $5 contribution offers you steady posts of new content some exclusively available only to you - Patreon. You will have new sounds, albums, films, blogs & behind the scenes short videos. Also a big thank you for supporting my mission of bringing awareness.
A $10 - $50 contribution offers you steady posts of new content some exclusively available only to you - Patreon. You will have new sounds, albums, films, blogs & behind the scenes short videos. You will also get access to the website database for downloading all albums. Also a big thank you for supporting my mission for bringing awareness. You will also be given the exact location of each recording.
A $500 (or more) contribution first deserves an ethernal thank you & gratitude. You will be (with your permission) presented as a main sponsor in all future work; audio albums. expeditions and documentary films. You will get lifetime access to website sounds database and behind the scenes videos. You will also receive a audio - photobook CD in person or over post office. Also a personal invitation to join me for one of the sound collecting trips into nature. With help like these i could really start to focus more into reaching & truly documenting most biodiverse, endangered & inaccessible places. You will also be given the exact location of each recording and LIVE location of current area im in.
EXPLORING ❊ DOCUMENTING ❊ PRESENTING
Hi, its Jan here. I’m on a mission to explore the last wild habitats of our planet and document them through sound & film. I created Earth Experience as a channel through which the beauty and importance of the natural world can be shared. With that, I feel, I can make some valuable contributions to the world. The whole project, by time, is constantly evolving and transforming into something greater.
In November 2017, I did my first substantial journey traveling for 5 months through East Asia with recording and camping equipment loaded in my backpack. Starting in Vietnam and ending in Indonesia, I dedicated all the time, energy and money for this cause that I believe in. At this moment everything is done nonprofit with a big passion and intention to do something positive and beneficial for our planet. In 2020, I am developing an expedition which will be the most demanding and important so far.
2. Record the sounds of unexplored areas for further scientific research.
3. Provide content for meditation and reconnecting back to nature.
4. To inspire future conservationists, researchers and explorers.
5. To raise awareness about critical worldwide conservation issues.
Wild camping in Taman Negara nation park, Malaysia about 4 hours hiking from the park headquarters. One of the oldest rainforests in the world, amazing sounds were collected here.
1. Help with exploration, preservation, creating and sharing awareness.
2. Become involved in project and expedition planning.
3. Get back credits, access to quality audio/film content and rewards.
By your support, i am able to release valuable content to public, free of charge. Patreons gets a Patreon only bonus recordings & updated blog reports from the field.
What do you get in return
1. You get access to Patreon only special sound & film recordings.
2. You get access to Patreon only posts here (live reports).
2. You get full access to expeditions reports and behind the scenes.
3. You will have an influence on project and travel details.
4. You will see the exact geotagged location of each recording and live GPS position.
5. After some time all supporters will get an audio photobook compilation(s) best of.
Until this point all is non-profit and all gear, travel costs are self-supported with a vision to explore wildest corners of our planet and present it in sound & film for sharing awareness of preservation of the natural world.
I want to go back to Borneo in 2019 with two goals. One is to document (in film and word) the exploitation of Bornean land and nature, and its consequences on the life and culture of native people. The other is to record the sounds of the still standing primeval forests some of which some were never studied. This trip is inspired by “Bruno Manser”, a Swiss enviromental activist.
1. Clear and honest description about the project - DID MY BEST
2. Equipment for being able to move and survive in the jungles - YES
3. Equipment for audio/video recordings - YES
4. Technical knowledge of audio/video recordings - YES
5. Experience on adventure travel, wild camping and wilderness survival - YES