Fallon Bowmanis creating music, gaming streams, and YouTube videos
Welcome, Bowmacolytes. You have joined my wacky world, and I am most, most grateful that I have your support. First and foremost, you will get my unwavering gratitude for all eternity for providing me with the opportunity to express myself creatively. You will also get:
- Welcome shoutout
- Access to patron-only posts
- Early Access to NEW MUSIC/CONTENT
- Connect with other patrons and Twitch subscribers on my
- Provide direct feedback on content
- Suggest games for me to play on Twitch
- Discounts on Amphibious Assault/Fallon Bowman Merch!
You are a Bowmombi, an evil prince/princess in Oz: and when you aren’t switching your heads to a more beautiful one, you have decided to share some of your Powder of Life to enrich a lowly bard in her quest in the arts. While I can’t offer you MY head, what I CAN offer you is all the above PLUS:
- You get EXCLUSIVE content NOT available to the public, including my forthcoming monthly Podcast and EXTRA Storytimes/Outtakes!
- You become a member of the reboot of the FBPPC – Fallon Bowman Pen Pal Connection. Forget email guys: we will correspond sending old-ass letters with frikkin’ wax seals. Brush up on your penmanship: ain’t no emojis ‘round here! Let’s exchange letters, quirky art, and my favourite: found weird objects!
- Signed Photo from me!
- Amphibious Assault sticker
You are Fox Bowlder, an alien-loving, sister-missing, Scully-loving FBI Agent whose latest X-File is on a possibly skin-changing musician to whom you have been assigned to "follow and support" on this platform to monitor her possible ties to...aliens. I will not reveal my connections, but I WILL provide you with all the above PLUS:
a. An invite to a bi-weekly CrowdCast TRIVIA NIGHT! Winners will get little prizes!
About Fallon Bowman
This is a place where fans of my music, streams, and YouTube content can come together and hangout and bask in each other’s awesome awesomeness.
What’s exciting is that you will become a part of a small community of folks that not only like my music (the common thread that weaves most of you together) but also share in some of my interests like travel, geeky things, pop culture, and gaming, because who doesn't LOVE that stuff though, srsly. (I already know a lot of you are on the same page as me!)
Please look at the tiers on the side for the kinds of things I will produce if you join the Bowmacolyte family. Perks will be dynamic and respond to the growing community. The look and feel will continue to upgrade, and I will always been looking for ways to create fun content. I appreciate your help and support, and I send my love and appreciation to you, in the creepiest way possible.
What are the benefits of becoming a patron?
Aside from the benefits of being any of the tiers on the right hand side, you are making it possible for me to pursue what I love to do, which is create. I often have so many competing priorities, and nothing gives me more joy than being creative, whether that means making music, videos, or streaming me yelling at stuff because I am so badly coordinated. You become part of something so special because I am doing it all for you.I am like the bard in every Skyrim tavern just plucking away singing about Dragonborn-tings, and you are making that happen.
Where is my money going?
- Equipment upgrades for music: I have had the same computer since 2008. I desperately need a new one to create more complicated compositions and have a home setup that will up my game. I find this is one of my biggest hurdles for productivity. I would like to release an Amphibious Assault album this year, so your support would lend to that as well.
- Equipment upgrades for the streams: Oh man, I really really need this guys. I would be so grateful for you help!
- Equipment upgrades for videos: I really like doing storytimes, and I know many of you have really enjoyed my travel videos and storytimes. I want to do more of them but I need more reliable equipment. Your contributions will help me make better quality videos of my madness. Who DOESN’T want to contribute to my madness?
- I will continually change tier perks, and listen to your requests/ideas!