Eric Hitesis creating Video content, artwork, Blog content, CHANGE
Select a membership level
This is to show support for the content and to keep it coming. Its a show of support to help me keep producing the content you want to see. And I thank you for being a bit extra. You rock!
This is to show support for the content and to keep it coming. Its a tip, a thanks, a show of support to help me keep producing the content you want to see. And I thank you for that.
Dye to my health issues on the road my ride is currently on hold until I am more prepared and have lost a significant amount of weight. I will be posting videos on YouTube and Facebook weekly at the minimum. It will be about my life, my health, art, family, etc. And when i am ready it will be about the trip again. So be patient with me it's a long journey.
I blame the Proclaimers i really do. I will be riding a bicycle from east coast to west coast and some ups and downs and zig zags for a few reasons:
1. To prove things to my wife and my love.
2. To take back my health and to lose the pounds i have collected over the years.
3. I was 567 pounds when i started, i got below 480 during the process. I've had success and failures but i will not give up. I've had an especially rough time for the last year and gained back plus more topping at 630. I'm ashamed and fighting again to overcome and finally beat this, and i will. As have been receiving treatments from my endocrinologist and have lost 50 pounds in a little over a month. So things are moving nicely in the right direction again and i continue to progress.
4. I will be blogging and v-logging during the trip and interviewing people along the way, but also spending less time online than i did last time around. I will report on my pages and do it my way and i will not let anyone online or anywhere tell me how i have to do my trip. I will block rude people, trolls, and crazies. I am not a professional or serious cyclist. I am just a guy finding himself that is lost in his own body who finds that riding a bike is enjoyable and a good way to explore while dropping the pounds.
5. I will be doing cool things seeing cool places and meeting cool people. Remember that, ya’ll always forget that bit. I will be rebuilding my soul and experiencing everything along with riding my bicycle.
6. After i complete my trip i will write a book or two on the experience and maybe a cookbook and or exercise book and dvd and maybe a handy dandy thinga ma jig i can sell late night because hey, one of my goals is to build a future for my family, so, get over it. I want to inspire others, but i also want to take care of my wife and my parents.
For now the journey is unfolding at home with medical intervention and hormone therapy. Once medically released i will start my trip over and attempt the whole trip again my aim is to try for this coming spring of 2019.
7. I am funding the trip with my website wastelandvendors.com, patreon, savings from work and sales of my art work and future products on this page. Sponsorship's will cover some of the housing and technical parts of the trip. Funds are used for the process whether its a hotel, a tire, medicine, whatever is needed for the goal and life in general since this covers my whole life and i am putting all my resources in to achieve it. If you disagree don't buy, don't subscribe, don't support, because it has no effect on you. The ones that support my goal know this is a life change and it will have ups and downs failures and successes and hopefully more successes than failures.