Floyd Glennis creating ~Dun-Dun-Duuuuuuhn!!~ I’m an ACTOR!!
Select a membership level
"Two steps on, and two steps off" = One of the first things I learned when I began acting. You enter the stage as your character - You exit the stage as your character.
Two steps on, ...and two steps off.
TIER 1 PERKS
1. Do you like to write STORIES!? - Let’s Collaborate!
- No guarantees, but I'd like to hear from you.
- Submit your ideas and concepts.
- And with your permission, your website or writer's information can be posted to my FB Production Groups - (Exposure for-ya!!)
You also get...
2. Exclusive Motivational Posts
3. AdBlock Forgiveness
4. DIGITAL Certificate-of-Membership!
5. DIGITAL LOYALTY BADGE at your 1 year ANNIVERSARY
6. And you get these additional DIGITAL DOWNLOADS!
- DESKTOP WALLPAPER
- VARIOUS THEMED EBOOKS as they come available
- BRANDED POSTERS as they come available
7. Early/Advance access to Merch!
AND you get the PATREON CRM - (Exclusive eMail - and don't worry, you won't be SPAMMED!!)
**Thank you for your support. If everyone gave just $2/month the budget would be met completely. ( :
Another important thing, in all circumstances,
Listening is Paramount.
TIER 2 PERKS
1. Private Facebook Group
2. Content Development Notification
3. POLLS - (Patron-only)
4. Periodic Design Contests!!
Submit your designs - join the FRIENDLY COMPETITION! ( :
5. Twitter-follow and shoutout - IF you have a Twitter account
PLUS YOU GET ALL THE PERKS FROM TIER ONE!
NOTE: All level 2 perks will come via the FACEBOOK PAGE.
TIER 3 PERKS
1. BTS videos and stills
2. Idea lists & brainstorming when available
3. Movie Recommendations and Show Notes
- I want your thoughts, responses, and opinions!
- Feedback is Valuable information here!
4. HEALTH Info & Videos from some of my favorite Podcasters
- My-body-my-instrument is what I say. ( :
5. Early access to my Filmmaker Blog-Posts
+ ALL PREVIOUS LEVEL PERKS!
Yes, I'm an ACTOR, & fledgling Director/Producer, Writer, Music Composer, & general all-around-regular-witty-and-sometimes-quiet-and-reserved-but-can-be-funny-and-am-usually-nice-to-people person.
Why did I pick Patreon?1. Patreon gives supporters a more concrete way to be involved in my work.
2. I absolutely believe in the patron concept.
3. Multiple opportunities coming my way
- Acting ops
- Director/Producer ops
- Writing, teaching, and commentary
- Publishing, videotaping, uploading, management of content
- Photography - editing/enhancing
- Music composition - & artwork
- And so much more
4. Crowdfunding is a standard revenue stream for filmmakers - & I'm offering Great Perks in return!
5. As an actor, I've been blessed with 45 amateur works and 3 Paid/Contracted feature films thus-far. Patronage will help me expand my research & productions.
6. It is essential that I reach out for a TEAM on this journey.
7. It has been said, "You can't expect to accomplish everything without others."
How does all this work?
You would provide a small monthly amount of your choice to support me on my journey, and I would provide behind-the-scenes perks, early access info, etc. - Support with any amount from $2/month up.
My BackgroundIn December of 1985 he received a BA from LCU, and later an EDU Certification from TTU. In present day, he is a retired teacher, and acting in Independent Films and Theater productions. Along with 45 various amateur productions, he has recently completed his 4th Paid/Contracted film as an Actor, and is on track for #s 5 and 6.
What I'll Use the Money For * Production costs - Actors, Crew, equipment, etc.
My starter goal is $1,500/month - (that's before taxes - which I am thoroughly prepared for.)
* Facebook "boosted" posts, for Ads & Exposure.
* Acting workshops, photo expenses, Film Festivals
* PA's (Set Assistants)
* Travel Costs