Beej and Voidis creating geeky podcasts and a positive community!
- The smug satisfaction you get from knowing you're irrefutably awesome. You get to listen to our podcast and know you're a part of making it great.
- Beej will give you a hug when and if he ever sees you in person. If you want one.
- You will get a Real Nice Thank You in an episode of Geek to Geek. It'll be real nice.
- You get access to our Patron-exclusive Lens feed and any Patron-only posts we make. Who knows what we'll post, but you'll be the only ones who can see it!
- You will become a Patron Saint of Geekery with a special Patrons-only role on our Geek to Geek Media Discord server (join at discord.geektogeekmedia.com)
- You get a Reddit flair for your account on our subreddit at /r/geektogeekcast!
You'll also get lower-tier benefits, too.
You get all the rewards up to this, plus a 60-second sponsorship ad of your brand, product, stream, blog, or whatever else you want to showcase during 2 episodes of the podcast. You will also get listed in the show notes as an official sponsor of the Geek to Geek Podcast.
Pledging in multiples of the tier amount will count toward additional episodes during the month.
Additionally, you will be given the Official Sponsor Discord role on our server.
Example: "This episode is brought you to by Void's weird magical pinky toenail!" And then we spend a full minute expounding on the virtues of Void's awesome pinky toenail and why you guys should buy one, too!
(Again, topics are subject to approval and Apple Podcasts clean rating, but we'll work with ya! Also, we have 2 ad spaces per episode. Multiple months at this tier will put your ad in the queue each month.)
About Beej and Void
When we sat down to plan the Geek to Geek Podcast, we had two main intentions:
- We wanted to make a clean podcast that anyone could listen to, from adults to kids to adults with their kids.
- We wanted it to be more than the typical "two dudes talking" podcast. We work very hard each week to have a structured, topics-based podcast that brings value to your week and (hopefully) gives you a few things to think about when we're done.
We love talking about Star Wars and Zelda and Mario and Captain America and Ninja Turtles and Duck Tales and...well, you get it. But we love talking about those things in ways that matter and enrich our lives in some small way.
WE ARE NOT NEGATIVE. YOU ARE SAFE WITH US.
Very briefly, I just want to mention that we do not support nor tolerate the toxic, vitriolic nature that many geek communities have. The Geek to Geek Podcast strives to provide a safe, positive, and inclusive space for everyone who wants to be a part of our community in any way Whether you are a podcast subscriber, a Patron here, or a member of our Discord, Slack, Reddit, or Twitter conversations, you are safe. And we love you.
Patreon is built for community interaction, and that's a big motivator for us. We love the internet. Just love it. We love making friends and being part of a community, and that’s what Patreon is about. It’s perfect for creators who love people, love the internet, and love making new, awesome things...for people on the internet.
Your support for this project gives us the freedom to focus on making extra content for those of you who want it.
THANKS SO MUCH!
OH, AND BY THE WAY
We will be updating the tiers of rewards over time, so if there's something you think would be great to have, let us know!