Ge'NeL Magazineis creating A Website of High Quality Video Game and Pop Culture Content
We appreciate you! This tier gives you access to our Monthly Newsletter - we share exclusive behind the scenes action, and what we're planning next.
"Thank You" credit as a Patron on our website and promotions.
In addition to receiving the benefits of Tier 1, you will receive a special video message from me for your support.
Oh! And priority in playing with me (on PC of course) in whichever game I'm streaming, provided I'm not in a competitive match or otherwise engaged.
You will have access to everything in previous tiers, plus
- Have a character written in an upcoming non-NSFW fan-fiction to be published on the website.
- The worst stick-figure art you've ever seen, just for you.
- a handwritten 'Thank you' note
- Ge'NeL-branded tee
About Ge'NeL Magazine
Ge'NeL Magazine is a woman-centric, online magazine, reporting news in video games, geek culture, and pop culture content and issues affecting women in geek spaces. Ge'NeL promotes women gamers, cosplayers, creatives and those who slay in STEM careers, with a particular focus on Black women and Women of Color.
Ge'NeL promotes solidarity among women while taking control of the narrative of what it means to be a geeky, nerdy lady.
With your backing we hope to:
- Hire writers and editors to increase content.
- Provide live and unique coverage of lesser known and growing cons in addition to major cons.
- Challenge the purveying and continued growth of anti-feminism and minority voices in geek culture and the tech world.
- Ensure Ge'NeL can publish pieces which require expert fact-checking.
- Give a voice to women, especially women of color in the geek and gaming community.
- Cover the costs of hosting Ge'NeL so we can utilize SEO and improve Google analytics to direct even more traffic our way.
- Seed the growth and expansion of Ge'NeL Media, LLC to include high-quality videos.
- Offer supporters and subscribers amazing rewards, prizes and gifts through giveaways, raffles and more.
- hire another writer so we can create more quality content
- keep the website up and running