Gomeris creating Pixels, Podcasts, and Videos
Select a membership level
Patrons at this level get: Early access to most future videos and podcasts AT LEAST one day before everyone else! Wanna know what we talk about on Thespian Talk before everyone else does? Now you can!
In addition, you'll also gain access to a special Patron-only channel on Discord!
Thespian Talk's been an entity on the Internet since 2008, having a relaunch in 2010, which is the current series.
Patrons at this tier can get:
- Access to the pre-2010 relaunch episodes of Thespian Talk! Come and cringe with the rest of us!
- A free sprite ($5 value or less) upon joining this tier, plus a free sprite on a semi-regular basis, for as long as supplies last!
Previous tier perks included!
I'm Gomer, the Ranting Thespian, the host of Thespian Talk, the guy behind RT Gomer Productions, and (more recently) a creator of perler sprites over at Pixel Emporium Gifts!
I started this page several years ago in the hopes of making a living doing what I love doing and what you all (hopefully) enjoy consuming! I've been creating content of some kind for over ten years now and while my output has been intermittent at times, due to outside work, I remain dedicated to bring you all the best content I possibly can!
So, what EXACTLY do I do? Glad you asked!
- I host a weekly current events podcast called Thespian Talk, which goes live every Monday at 7 p.m., Central time on YouTube, most podcast apps, and my site (RT Gomer Productions)!
- I create perler sprites that I sell over at Pixel Emporium Gifts, my Etsy store!
- I have an Instagram where I mostly post Pokémon material (namely Pokémon GO)!
- It's slow going, but I'm working to get back into producing videos of some kind, be they reviews, let's plays, or just rant/essay videos!
- I've been looking into streaming!
Now that you know what I do, what happens when you become a Patron? What does your pledge go towards? Honestly, it goes to the basics, like site costs, materials, and other things to just keep me afloat and creating content!
And, if you decide to become a Patron, you can get some cool perks, such as early access to most future productions and free perler sprites! All those details are over on the sidebar!
Even if you can't become a Patron, I thank you for at least checking out the page and seeing what I have to offer!
~ Gomer, the Ranting Thespian